Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PTR Update Adds Broken Shore Quests, Reputations & More - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imagePTR Update Adds Broken Shore Quests, Reputations & More - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

World of Warcraft News - The World of Warcraft Public Test Realm forum has been updated with a new post that informs testers of changes coming through the latest patch. Among other things, players will be able to see the introductory quests for returning to the Broken Shore, begin earning reputation with the new Legionfall faction, the continuation of the Order Hall campaign and check out the new Artifact Traits.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ButeoRegalisButeoRegalis Member UncommonPosts: 594
    "The World of Warcraft Public Test Realm forum has been updated with a new post that informs testers of changes coming through the latest patch. Among other things, players will be able to see the introductory quests for returning to the Broken Shore..."
    Ok, so Blizz still has no ideas for new content? "Returning...". Will they reskin the zone and move a hill, or two?

Well, maybe it's not all that bad, let's just keep reading.

"... begin earning reputation with the new Legionfall faction..."
    Hahahahahahahahaha *deep breath* ahahahahahahahahaha!!!

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    "...some updates to the reputation system that allow you to earn additional rewards past Exalted..."

A new rep level beyond Exalted or am I misunderstanding?
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    BC was all about rep'ing
  • Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    They ve added a ton this x pac, and keep adding more. People get so butthurt over success.
  • XiaokiXiaoki Member EpicPosts: 3,846
    edited February 2017
    It's quite amazing that people like @ButeoRegalis have absolutely no idea what the article is about and yet feel the need to bash WoW over it.

The Broken Shores update will add a new zone, a new faction, a new dungeon and a new raid. Good job Blizzard.
    Post edited by Xiaoki on
  • NephethNepheth Member RarePosts: 473
    edited February 2017

"The World of Warcraft Public Test Realm forum has been updated with a new post that informs testers of changes coming through the latest patch. Among other things, players will be able to see the introductory quests for returning to the Broken Shore..."

Ok, so Blizz still has no ideas for new content? "Returning...". Will they reskin the zone and move a hill, or two?

Well, maybe it's not all that bad, let's just keep reading.

"... begin earning reputation with the new Legionfall faction..."

Hahahahahahahahaha *deep breath* ahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Umm... Wtf are you talking about? I mean.... What!? I can't believe I'm actually explaining this but Broken Shore is a Legion zone. They're not reskining an old zone. We started the expansion with a quest on that map and we're returning there right now. Well when you combine hate with ignorance you get some pretty emberessing results...

About the 7.2 I'm seriously shocked actually. After the WoD disaster I really didn't expect this much from Blizzard. I mean we just got 7.1.5 and it was a pretty big update and they already released 7.2 ptr. I can't keep up lol. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining. This is actually amazing but I don't know... We literally got selfie and twitter integration as a major patch on WoD. After that disaster I don't know how to feel with this much content... :grin: