Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Cloaked Ascendancy to Launch February 21st for PC - Neverwinter - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe Cloaked Ascendancy to Launch February 21st for PC - Neverwinter - MMORPG.com

Neverwinter News - Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios have announced that Neverwinter for PC will be updated with The Cloaked Ascendancy on February 21st. XBox One and PlayStation 4 will be updated with The Cloaked Ascendancy later in 2017.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DareberryDareberry Member UncommonPosts: 12
    someone still plays this ?
  • Tgiordano92Tgiordano92 Member UncommonPosts: 168
    nope

Dareberry said:

someone still plays this ?

• cagancagan Member UncommonPosts: 445
    edited January 2017
    Will they also add new Lock boxes to the game? I just need more of them to clutter my inventory so I can spend some of my hard earned cash to get keys to open them.

My real question is why do some good games flop while this one still keeps going even though noone is playing?
  • AthisarAthisar Member UncommonPosts: 666
    edited February 2017
    cagan said:
    Will they also add new Lock boxes to the game? I just need more of them to clutter my inventory so I can spend some of my hard earned cash to get keys to open them.

My real question is why do some good games flop while this one still keeps going even though noone is playing?
    Because enough people keep buying the lockbox keys :/

It'll again just be reused assets, lazy story and 24/7 grind unless you bypass it all with cash.