Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Living World's Head of the Snake Coming on February 7th - Guild Wars 2 - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageLiving World's Head of the Snake Coming on February 7th - Guild Wars 2 - MMORPG.com

Guild Wars 2 News - Guild Wars 2 will see the continuation of Living World Season 3 with the February 7th release of Episode 4: The Head of the Snake. Queen Jennah will summon players to her as she tries to uncover the corruption in Divinity's Reach. Players will also be able to take part in a new raid wing called Bastion of the Penitent. The raid will include four bosses.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Micro_CutsMicro_Cuts Member UncommonPosts: 38
    Yeah ... :D

new raid and new map (?)
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

new raid and new map (?)

Likely!

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    One of the best single player online games around, next to the Secret World.
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836

new raid and new map (?)

Likely!
    Probably. Raids are developed by a separate team on a different schedule.
  • HighestHandHighestHand Member UncommonPosts: 108
    Good job ANET for having consistent quality releases for the past half year.
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    Good job ANET for having consistent quality releases for the past half year.
    Indeed. Just imagine if they had been on this update cadence (a new map every 2-3 months) from the beginning. We could have had a fully fleshed out core Tyria by now with eyes on Cantha or Elona for the future. 
  • APThugAPThug Member RarePosts: 543
    Havent been playing much of anything lately because of work, but I'm definitely gonna block some time for this.

• Kunai_VaxKunai_Vax Member RarePosts: 527
    I always love the voice acting talent they use :)