Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Enter the Realms of Sci-Fi with Tek Tier Update - ARK: Survival Evolved - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageEnter the Realms of Sci-Fi with Tek Tier Update - ARK: Survival Evolved - MMORPG.com

ARK: Survival Evolved News - ARK: Survival Evolved has always been known as the "prehistoric dinosaur-themed survival game". While that is still true, a new dimension has been added with the Tek Update that brings science fiction to the land of dinosaurs. Players will be able to craft futuristic gear and weaponry including powered armor suits, dinosaur-mounted cannons, plasma rifles and much more.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    People were joking about this....now its going to be reality....and I might buy the game. DARN IT ALL!!!!
  • TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    I dont know, I am not looking forward to becoming even more powerful in the game. I hope we get the option of disabling the high tech gear on our servers.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• toidimaettoidimaet Member UncommonPosts: 50
    Just a pity the unofficial PVP server wipes are still happening. SW really have taken a great concept and managed to destroy most of their goodwill by some shady marketing and gameplay decisions. They really should have stopped the cross server migration and decimation by now :(
  • Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081
    edited January 2017
    I wish it actually looked and ran like that on my potato.....I mean PC lol

No signature, I don't have a pen

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    So they finally added everything and the kitchen sink to the game ( even nudity and beards on women ) ... lol

• jigo86jigo86 Member UncommonPosts: 97
    is that another 20 bug dlc for the alpha game or a patch?