Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Raid Coming in March with Forged in Flame Update - Rift - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageNew Raid Coming in March with Forged in Flame Update - Rift - MMORPG.com

Rift News - The Rift site has been updated with a forward look at the next Starfall Prophecy update coming on March 1st. Called Forged in Flame, the 4.1 update will feature a new 10-player raid called the Tartartic Depths and with new Eternal weapons that can be improved via a questline that sends players off to close rifts, complete jumping puzzles and defeating a variety of enemies. These Eternal weapons will be considered "best in slot".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    What I read was, "Rift is introducing a new raid called Molten Core."
  • blackthornnblackthornn Member UncommonPosts: 615
    Zzzz
     Grouping in Old school mmo's: meeting someone at the bar and chatting, getting to know them before jumping into bed.  Current mmo's grouping: tinder.  swipe, hookup, hope you don't get herpes, never see them again.
  • exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    Dead bug riddled game.
  • blackthornnblackthornn Member UncommonPosts: 615
    edited January 2017
    Boring game that lets every class do all roles to the point it's beyond boring. The game kinda reminds me of today's "polite" society where kids get trophies for attendance, schools can't fail a kid without the parents permission, and unqualified get consideration for jobs they don't qualify for just so nobody gets hurt feelings. That's Rift. A game where everyone is just as good as everyone else (if you have the cash for the item shop) and nobody ever has to wish they could to what the other guy can...Because regardless of class you can do what the other guy does, and he can do what your class does too. Boring and overly afraid to offend...Just like today's society
     Grouping in Old school mmo's: meeting someone at the bar and chatting, getting to know them before jumping into bed.  Current mmo's grouping: tinder.  swipe, hookup, hope you don't get herpes, never see them again.
  • DarkEvilHatredDarkEvilHatred Member UncommonPosts: 229

Boring game that lets every class do all roles to the point it's beyond boring. The game kinda reminds me of today's "polite" society where kids get trophies for attendance, schools can't fail a kid without the parents permission, and unqualified get consideration for jobs they don't qualify for just so nobody gets hurt feelings. That's Rift. A game where everyone is just as good as everyone else (if you have the cash for the item shop) and nobody ever has to wish they could to what the other guy can...Because regardless of class you can do what the other guy does, and he can do what your class does too. Boring and overly afraid to offend...Just like today's society

In what MMO can you not create a character, class, or race and do what another does?

You sound very intelligent.
  • ShirelyTempleShirelyTemple Member CommonPosts: 1
    Well you know that this game is pretty awesome, and as for every class doing all the roles is actually a great idea because there are classes that people don't like to play. So if the class that you don't like to play is the only class that has it, then yes it would be a boring game. But since they didn't do the limitation on that part of the game as others have done, it's opens it up to a broader range of play. BTW, if you think that this game is so boring then why in the heck are you playing the game? Awe I see it's not so boring then isn't it? You are apparently playing it to know so much where all classes play all roles of the class. So my so called advice just keep your opinion to yourself, and let the ones that will enjoy it play it.

Thanks so kindly and have a great day.
  • AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496

I'll never know why people take playing a game so far as to compare it to real life situations. Why do you play games at all with this attitude?
    Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis