Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OUTRAGED

2»

Comments

  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    edited January 2017
    Halfgrimm said:
    -chuckle-
    I shall never be chagrined and you're right! It is more of a survival type game. I didn't realize all the games on this site were. Oh wait.. they aren't? Shit my bad. Let's flood the front page with bullshit from two weeks ago and ignore the game that's getting launched today. Totally right. Hey ... maybe you can hype some kickstarter projects and trick people into purchasing things that will never get completed? I'm sure that will earn you a new pool. 

    So no... I didn't go back through all the posts about Conan Exiles because the main page always irritates me to no end. I'm a very important busy man, you see... I can't be expected to click two or three times to find what interests me. I expect it NAOW streamed live into my dreams. 

    I will admit I jumped the gun but I won't apologize for this, or any other, rant I may spew. 
    You've chosen to read it. ... Now wipe the bile from your face and move along.
    Actually it launches tomorrow.  And its not really launching its just another of those bullshit early access games you described.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • LoudWisperLoudWisper Member UncommonPosts: 75
    ^^^^
  • postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    filmoret said:
    Halfgrimm said:
    -chuckle-
    I shall never be chagrined and you're right! It is more of a survival type game. I didn't realize all the games on this site were. Oh wait.. they aren't? Shit my bad. Let's flood the front page with bullshit from two weeks ago and ignore the game that's getting launched today. Totally right. Hey ... maybe you can hype some kickstarter projects and trick people into purchasing things that will never get completed? I'm sure that will earn you a new pool. 

    So no... I didn't go back through all the posts about Conan Exiles because the main page always irritates me to no end. I'm a very important busy man, you see... I can't be expected to click two or three times to find what interests me. I expect it NAOW streamed live into my dreams. 

    I will admit I jumped the gun but I won't apologize for this, or any other, rant I may spew. 
    You've chosen to read it. ... Now wipe the bile from your face and move along.
    Actually it launches tomorrow.  And its not really launching its just another of those bullshit early access games you described.
    "bullshit early access games"

    Isn't prepending bullshit to that phrase redundant?
    ______________________________________________________________________
    ~~ postlarval ~~

  • LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,877
    edited January 2017
    Halfgrimm said:
     it's by FUNCOM
    So its wait 6 month after release or its hot mess



  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 14,553
    Halfgrimm said:
     it's by FUNCOM
    So its wait 6 month after release or its hot mess
    Is early access just Tortage? :)
    “Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

    "... the "influencers" which is the tech name we call sell outs now..."
    __ Wizardry, 2020
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 36,510
    Not the game for me, but likely will liven up the forums for a month or so.

    "See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

    "I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

    Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing FO76 at the moment.

    Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

    Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon






  • coretex666coretex666 Member EpicPosts: 3,853
    That's what we need....more hype.
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 2,697
    edited January 2017
    That's what we need....more hype.
    Now we got to fighting over hype. That's rather new. I don't understand why would anyone want a game to be hyped unless he is selling it personally. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

    • "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    • Song of the Week: Blackfield by Blackfield from Blackfield (2005)
    • Currently Playing: Devil May Cry 1
    • Favorite Drink: Bruichladdich Black Art 5th 1992
    • Gaming Timeline: Arcade, Commodore 64, Amiga 500, SEGA, IBM, PS, PC, PS2, More PCs, PS3, Giant PC, PS4, No More PCs, PS4 Pro.
  • holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,766
    That's what we need....more hype.

    It's understandable to be jaded but hey it's a new online game with access starting tomorrow. 
  • HalfgrimmHalfgrimm Member UncommonPosts: 76
    "Also the excuse that its a survival game or not an MMO. Yeah that is a legit excuse look at the games this place has been promoting and hyping for the past two years."

    While I'm still being bothered with this and since I'm a lazy fudge and you're all so knowledgeable and whatnot. Please tell me why Conan Exiles isn't an mmorpg? Seems to have all of the elements. Does the fact that there is survival negate it's mmo-iness? 
    Buried under rocks. Hidden under leaves. Halfgrimm the whole time.
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 2,996
    Halfgrimm said:
    "Also the excuse that its a survival game or not an MMO. Yeah that is a legit excuse look at the games this place has been promoting and hyping for the past two years."

    While I'm still being bothered with this and since I'm a lazy fudge and you're all so knowledgeable and whatnot. Please tell me why Conan Exiles isn't an mmorpg? Seems to have all of the elements. Does the fact that there is survival negate it's mmo-iness? 
    "For the launch of Early Access we are aiming for a total online player count of up to 70 players per server, with hopes to increase this as the game grows leading up to full release."

    That's why.
  • TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 20,170
    Forgrimm said:
    Halfgrimm said:
    "Also the excuse that its a survival game or not an MMO. Yeah that is a legit excuse look at the games this place has been promoting and hyping for the past two years."

    While I'm still being bothered with this and since I'm a lazy fudge and you're all so knowledgeable and whatnot. Please tell me why Conan Exiles isn't an mmorpg? Seems to have all of the elements. Does the fact that there is survival negate it's mmo-iness? 
    "For the launch of Early Access we are aiming for a total online player count of up to 70 players per server, with hopes to increase this as the game grows leading up to full release."

    That's why.
    The For grimm owned the Half grimm. :chuffed:
    Fedora - A modern, free, and open source Operating System. https://getfedora.org/

    traveller, interloper, anomaly, iteration


  • HalfgrimmHalfgrimm Member UncommonPosts: 76
    Torval said:
    Forgrimm said:
    Halfgrimm said:
    "Also the excuse that its a survival game or not an MMO. Yeah that is a legit excuse look at the games this place has been promoting and hyping for the past two years."

    While I'm still being bothered with this and since I'm a lazy fudge and you're all so knowledgeable and whatnot. Please tell me why Conan Exiles isn't an mmorpg? Seems to have all of the elements. Does the fact that there is survival negate it's mmo-iness? 
    "For the launch of Early Access we are aiming for a total online player count of up to 70 players per server, with hopes to increase this as the game grows leading up to full release."

    That's why.
    The For grimm owned the Half grimm. :chuffed:
    You're mistaken if you think any of these comments have "owned" me. I guess what Forgrimm and the devs at Conan Exiles are  trying to say is that if it doesn't have shit ton of players, with lag and all the bullshit that comes with it, that it's not considered massive. Point made, I suppose. A stupid point but a point nonetheless. 
    I recall a time where if you had ten people gathered around your table on game night THAT was considered massive... 
    Buried under rocks. Hidden under leaves. Halfgrimm the whole time.
  • DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,651
    Except that it's not an MMO.. it's a Survival Multiplayer game... ;)

    overwatch isnt a mmo either and its been plastered all over this site
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,328
    Regardless of what you it's called MMO, MOBA, Surivival MMO, Gameboy, or whatever, it's gotten a lot of attention on the site.  Outraged is a bit much.

    Concentrate on enjoying yourself, and not on why I shouldn't enjoy myself.

Sign In or Register to comment.