Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW does not have cheaters.

jimothypetrojimothypetro Member Posts: 1,437

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
-- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

Comments

• DrovDrov Member Posts: 32
    Wow what the hell.  For the past 4 months or so there has always been like 15 hunters in Dire Maul 24/7, with maybe one or two other groups.  Now I know why...

How has this been going on for 4 months and Blizzard still hasn't fixed it?

• KyorutoKyoruto Member Posts: 794
    Its been going on a lot longer then just 4 months bro.

Siehst du mich
    Erkennst du mich
    Ganz tief in meinem Herz
    ist noch ein Platz f?r dich
    Ich suche dich
    Ich sehne mich
    nach dem was ich geliebt hab
    doch ich find es nicht

• VyavaVyava Member Posts: 893

Originally posted by Drov
    Wow what the hell. For the past 4 months or so there has always been like 15 hunters in Dire Maul 24/7, with maybe one or two other groups. Now I know why...How has this been going on for 4 months and Blizzard still hasn't fixed it?

A rule of business is never admit to a problem you do not know how to fix.

• jimothypetrojimothypetro Member Posts: 1,437

Originally posted by Drov
    Wow what the hell.  For the past 4 months or so there has always been like 15 hunters in Dire Maul 24/7, with maybe one or two other groups.  Now I know why...

How has this been going on for 4 months and Blizzard still hasn't fixed it?

Yeah a whole lot longer than four months.

• they need to work on a banning policy, i think if these videos reach the majority of players and if they get their hands on this proggy, blizzard will be in sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeerius trouble.
  • jimothypetrojimothypetro Member Posts: 1,437

Originally posted by ob1sr
    they need to work on a banning policy, i think if these videos reach the majority of players and if they get their hands on this proggy, blizzard will be in sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeerius trouble.

Blizzard is pretty quick about deleting any posts that say there are teleportation hacks in WoW... so most people probably won't know about it.  Which is a shame because these guys cause alot of problems.

• RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

All you need is a couple warlocks in a few odd places and a couple groups to immitate something like that.

But, the real answer to this is the guy just used a couple dumbass video editting tricks. If WoW investigated this they'd be wasting their time or, illegal servers..lol.

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.