Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else play Mobius Final Fantasy on their phone?

holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
I finally got a decent phone last month and downloaded this game.  It's not bad.  I would've preferred they went with a classic FF1 style, but nowadays that might be a hard sell.  It's f2p without any hard paywalls I can see and it's pretty well done.  Good music and graphics, decent story elements, and it's final fantasy.  Combat is turn based with animations.  I've been playing a bit and it does give me a chance to think out moves and stuff.  Haven't tried multiplayer yet but there is capability for it.

All in all I'm enjoying it and it fits well alongside Hearthstone and chess making my phone a decent little gaming device.

Comments

• psychosiz1psychosiz1 Member UncommonPosts: 200
    I just downloaded this game, but for me finding time to play is a different matter.  I will say many of my gaming friends like this game and were pleasantly surprised.  
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Nanouette said:

Merci pour tout ce travail que cela représente et pour tout le plaisir que j’y trouve         

voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

is that even relevant, it looks more like an advert for something?
  • ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476
    No never heard of it.
    " Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    The game will actually release for PC on steam in February.
    I like that cause it tends to heat my cell up so much.

And yeah it's pretty nice especially if you enjoy nostalgia. The last ranking event was about fighting Ultros and Chupon/Typhon from FF6.. the current event ranking is about Gilgamesh from FF5 (and others I think?)

We are currently at chapter 4 of the story and the Japanese are at chapter 6 or higher I believe.
    So we are getting content updates with an insane speed.
    Harbinger of Fools