Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lol this forum still exists

ThebeastttThebeasttt Member RarePosts: 1,130
^^^

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited December 2016
    It exists in hope that one day maybe daybreak will see the light and.....LOL sorry I couldn't keep up with that line of BS.
    Baemir
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Guess somebody not paying  attention to their own website design.
    Game has been gone for months now,maybe they have an ongoing contract to supply a paid for link ..sigh.

Noooo this site wouldn't do that would they?Oh wait looks over at the Shards free keys promotion only to see keys have been gone for 3 days yet still existed as of last night but hey those click baits keep rolling in.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Yup it's still here.  Yet the only recent activity in it is y'all pointing out that it exists.  Which brings up the question of who really has the contract to promote a dead game or it's studio. 
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    lol you think they got a contract to have a game listed on this website.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    LET'S MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN!!

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Maybe MMORPG still believes....I want to believe....
  • JemAs666JemAs666 Member UncommonPosts: 252
    I still believe in Santa!!!!
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Having a Seance guys?
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • krulerkruler Member UncommonPosts: 589
    Dang thought this was Everquest Next Next, sold to Snail games and rez'd.............An Admin/accounting error leading to a zombie forum/game (Looks at Daybreak games and ponders the word irony )  

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    If you build it... they will probably still not come.
  • ThebeastttThebeasttt Member RarePosts: 1,130
    bumped for the lulz
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Nothing of note to replace the game with?

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Blizzard will buy it and integrate it into WoW.  

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

Distopia said:
    Nothing of note to replace the game with?
    The dark elves were happy purple creatures with horns, replacing EQN with nothing is an improvement.
    Baemir
  • kjempffkjempff Member RarePosts: 1,759
    When Theybreak puts eq ip up for sale and someone with actual visions decide to continue the EqNext dream, this forum will be ready. Never stop dreaming.
    Baemir
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    IT DOES EXIST!

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Blizzard will buy it and integrate it into WoW.  
    Don't even joke about that.
  • Cybersig211Cybersig211 Member UncommonPosts: 173
    edited January 2017
    i actually shocked this website exists still...and still has an insanely massive game list of mostly dead games with no forums just like when there were actually mmorpgs coming out.

wish they clean their list of games up so i could actually pop in here and see whats going on in mmorpg land...even if its a few indy games, a handful of AAA's still chugging on, and not much else.

As for EQN...im shocked some eastern game company hasn't bought it to pick its bones yet...for me...EQN was the last hope for mmorpgs.  Blizzard cancelling Titan though was the first sign that mmorpgs were on the decline.

HrimnirBaemir
  • craftseekercraftseeker Member RarePosts: 1,740
    i actually shocked this website exists still...and still has an insanely massive game list of mostly dead games with no forums just like when there were actually mmorpgs coming out.

wish they clean their list of games up so i could actually pop in here and see whats going on in mmorpg land...even if its a few indy games, a handful of AAA's still chugging on, and not much else.

As for EQN...im shocked some eastern game company hasn't bought it to pick its bones yet...for me...EQN was the last hope for mmorpgs.  Blizzard cancelling Titan though was the first sign that mmorpgs were on the decline.

EQ Not! was vaporware and alwys was. EQ2Wire has a good write up on the whole sorry story.

http://eq2wire.com/2017/01/05/closing-the-book-on-everquest-next-and-landmark/
    Baemir
  • AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    They've yet to merge this with the Pantheon forums ;)

Hopefully there is something EQ related to the unknown project at Daybreak.
  • craftseekercraftseeker Member RarePosts: 1,740
    Aelious said:

Hopefully, yes. But hopefully nothing to do with that marketing sham EQ Not!
  • LoudWisperLoudWisper Member UncommonPosts: 76
    this game is going to make mmo's great again!
    Aelious said:

lol wut
  • AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    Aelious said:

lol wut
    Just that Pantheon seems to be what a next EQ would seem like :)
  • BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465
    Aelious said:
    Aelious said:

lol wut
    Just that Pantheon seems to be what a next EQ would seem like :)
    Only made by amateurs with lots of promises and not enough cash to see them through....