Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Echoes of Eternity 5.3 to Arrive with 384-Player PvE Battle - Aion - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageEchoes of Eternity 5.3 to Arrive with 384-Player PvE Battle - Aion - MMORPG.com

Aion News - Aion 5.3 will be released very soon and it comes packed, literally in this sense, with a nearly 400-player PvE battleground. Archdaevas are charged with defeating Ereshkigal's army. In addition, the single-elimination tournament arena, Arena of Tenacity, will make its debut with new Guardian and Prime Archon gear and Estima enchantments to help customize gear.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited January 2017
    384-player PvE content? i'm interested. Downloading the game to see whats new. I haven't played this in years. EDIT: Nevermind, the launcher keeps crashing and forcing me to do repair and start over and over. I guess NC doesnt want me to play this game.
    Post edited by rojoArcueid on

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    There's 400 players in the west?
  • dasX82dasX82 Member UncommonPosts: 104
    edited January 2017
    Are those 400 players in Korea right now? I heard there was a stampede.
  • Jamar870Jamar870 Member UncommonPosts: 570
    Have to see and I didn't have a problem reinstalling. AV prg giving you a problem maybe?
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,885
    Aion is NCSoft's better performing games if you go by the earnings on it.

• Cyber_wastelandCyber_wasteland Member UncommonPosts: 192
    Didn't even know this game was still a thing. May have to check this out again.

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Doesn't this game still use "Game Guard" and "XingCode3" which is installed along side the game without asking?

Really rather not play games with this in it.
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,118
    edited January 2017
    Fuck you NcSoft for selling us ( EU's ) to that P A T H E T I C company called ... gameforge!

Everytime I see news about Aion, this is what comes second in my mind ( first is how awesome Aion was in NcSoft hands and how much I enjoyed it ) .

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,676

IceAge said:

Fuck you NcSoft for selling us ( EU's ) to that P A T H E T I C company called ... gameforge!

Everytime I see news about Aion, this is what comes second in my mind ( first is how awesome Aion was in NcSoft hands and how much I enjoyed it ) .

Unfortunately it was double the woe here, as eu Tera went to Gameforge as well as Aion. So started again with the US versions of both games. Just cannot understand how companies like GF end up getting these games. Simply terrible support in the eu.
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,118
    JudgeUK said:

IceAge said:

Unfortunately it was double the woe here, as eu Tera went to Gameforge as well as Aion. So started again with the US versions of both games. Just cannot understand how companies like GF end up getting these games. Simply terrible support in the eu.
    I have bad lag in US , plus sieges time. 

Well I agree. I also don't understand how companies like gameforge get games like those. I mean NcSoft was also close enough to let them publish BnS in EU. I remember get 1 email or few, from gameforge , saying that BnS is coming to EU and that they will publish it. Good think that NcSoft changed their minds !

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!