Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The relentless hypocricy

somersaultsamsomersaultsam Member UncommonPosts: 230
If you do not like something just ignore it...
If you do like something then respond... 

So many members on here appear like prize tools for stating they dislike something they've taken the time to respond to... and yes critique is important, and if that is all they offered I would welcome it, but they only offer insults. Because obviously hating on something other people hate on- safe as it is- gives you that fleeting feeling of superiority. 

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Twitch : dren_utogi
  • somersaultsamsomersaultsam Member UncommonPosts: 230
    I donlt like this post trying to tell me how I should post , I will not be oppressed !
    dammit, I thought my oppression was subtle :( 
  • AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    edited January 2017
    You are not helping to suppress what you call a rumor LOL

Edit: Okay I have the mischeviousness out of my system. I'll be good now, I promise ;)
    Aelious said:
    You are not helping to suppress what you call a rumor LOL
    Any rumour you heard about me is a pure rumour, so stop rumour-mongering. 

So many members on here appear like prize tools for stating they dislike something they've taken the time to respond to... and yes critique is important, and if that is all they offered I would welcome it, but they only offer insults. Because obviously hating on something other people hate on- safe as it is- gives you that fleeting feeling of superiority. 
    Does ignoring something you don't like include, but is not limited to, comments like:

"Certainly the human controlling that avatar has the brain of a hamster."

Or claiming someone is the "moron of the discussion"?

Or giving someone a pass for the back-handed reason that they are a follower rather than a leader in forum discussions?

I just want to know where the goal posts are ;)
    Aelious said:

Does ignoring something you don't like include, but is not limited to, comments like:

Or giving someone a pass for the back-handed reason that they are a follower rather than a leader in forum discussions?

what? they were accurate descriptions of certain individuals, without hyperbole. 
    Aelious said:

what? they were accurate descriptions of certain individuals, without hyperbole. 
    I do need to state that the back handed pass did not happen. Not sure what you are refferring to mate? 
    Aelious said:

I do need to state that the back handed pass did not happen. Not sure what you are refferring to mate? 

Distopia said:
    I guess that why this one guy who used to post here didn't buy anything anymore... I wonder what happened to him.
    see above. Now if I was said member I would have a poorer grasp of English and I would not be UK based... but it suits certain weird mmorpg.com fans who believe a purple name is the most important achievement in life- to act like arse hats 

That was not specifically aimed at Distopia btw, because I know Distopia tends to follow trends rather than lead them. But many weak minded individuals will perpetuate the myth because I say things they don't like.
    Aelious said:
    Aelious said:

Distopia said:
    I guess that why this one guy who used to post here didn't buy anything anymore... I wonder what happened to him.
    see above. Now if I was said member I would have a poorer grasp of English and I would not be UK based... but it suits certain weird mmorpg.com fans who believe a purple name is the most important achievement in life- to act like arse hats 

That was not specifically aimed at Distopia btw, because I know Distopia tends to follow trends rather than lead them. But many weak minded individuals will perpetuate the myth because I say things they don't like.
    sorry mate, can you just write a paragraph explaining it? I am not avoiding it, but don't get it 

It's all good though, I don't really care either way. When you start throwing insults around though expect people to at least have fun with it ;)
    Aelious said:
    It's all good though, I don't really care either way. When you start throwing insults around though expect people to at least have fun with it ;)
    honestly, I still don't get it. I really wanna know now 

*know

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    Did someone order a pizza?
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Talonsin said:
    Did someone order a pizza?
    Pepperoni?

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

I want pinapple
    the funny thing is this.... no one likes to mention it, but Distopia frankly love my face, it is hard to remove her from it, isn't that right Distopia? You love my face? 

well, obviously silence is agreement 

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    the funny thing is this.... no one likes to mention it, but Distopia frankly love my face, it is hard to remove her from it, isn't that right Distopia? You love my face? 

Tastes like chicken..

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

Distopia does love my face 

Bollox, where is you licking my face? 

oh sorry Dist, wanted chicken elsewhere, but will eat yours later

This discussion has been closed.