Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Minion Masters Early Access - Playthrough #1 - RipperX - General Video Podcast

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageMinion Masters Early Access - Playthrough #1 - RipperX - General Video Podcast

Ripper jumps into Minion Masters and learns quickly that he's a noob.

Read the full story here

Comments

• KdjfjfjfjfjKdjfjfjfjfj Member CommonPosts: 1
    Cggh
  • Morfo2Morfo2 Member UncommonPosts: 127
    Worst game I've ever played. 100% based on lucky, no skill required. Fully P2W, just play it, uninstall it and agreed with my opinion.
  • Krynt0kKrynt0k Member UncommonPosts: 256
    Ripper try letting your elixir bar fill up before sending squishy mobs in to die for no reason. Nothing wrong with letting your turret kill some of them too. You should of pwned them
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited January 2017
    I notriced this game a couple days ago,thought no way,but didn't realize it was part tcg,i'll give it a try.
    BTW ..EVERY single tcg game is rng and p2w,,EVERY one of them,so should be no surprise here either.

So i'll try to look at the game and not the business model.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

Bah $20 bucks lol,no thanks.When there is a free trial .i 'll try it out,it does at least look interesting.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• RockxonRockxon Member UncommonPosts: 25
    such bullshit with ptw - I am plaing 3 days - got with Lvl 20 everything I wanted and now i am near top100 without any spended money - I like that game - realy much counterplay in it - but still you need to get the right cards in the right moment.
  • SpellshaperSpellshaper Member UncommonPosts: 419

Wizardry said:

Bah $20 bucks lol,no thanks.When there is a free trial .i 'll try it out,it does at least look interesting.

There are literally thousand of free keys available on MMORPG: http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways/minion-masters-steam-key-giveaway-1000000802

• Krynt0kKrynt0k Member UncommonPosts: 256
    Been playing it myself, I think I'm gonna wait for smite though.

Wizardry said:

There are literally thousand of free keys available on MMORPG: http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways/minion-masters-steam-key-giveaway-1000000802

Thanks,my mind slipped on thinking about free keys out there .

roflmao...umm guess i'm late to the party.no keys left,,so i'm off again lol.