Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

so i got a beta key...

rush1984rush1984 Member UncommonPosts: 371
worth downloading or is this game garbage?

Comments

• CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654
    gimmie the key.. ill check it for you
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    If you have to ask you probably shouldn't have requested a key in the first place. ;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• FilburFilbur Member UncommonPosts: 254
    Revelation Online is a jack of all trades-themepark mmo and offers something for everyone. From MOBA style pvp maps, territory wars or trade runs like in Archeage to massive raids, dungeons, treasure hunting or complex crafting and gathering. The game really opens up once you reach level 40-50, which will only take you a few hours. Give it a try.
  • G3NexisG3Nexis Member UncommonPosts: 85
    Key for someone :) RO395IN3FEQADYFR
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    PvP is compulsory I think after some level so meh.

• rush1984rush1984 Member UncommonPosts: 371
    ill give it a go tomorrow i guess :D 
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    rush1984 said:
    worth downloading or is this game garbage?
    Yes and yes because nothing beats seeing for yourself.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED