Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how funny is this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/2207229.stm

thats funny

I wanna be paid lol

Oskeosuw Ionsuw

Chief Of Communications, Ahazi Server

Comments

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961
    arrrrrgh i hate them, why couldnt they have been paying ppl for the games i was good at :(
    it' sorta funny though, getting payed to play a game... it's a game after all... just a game.
    But i guess theres nothing wrong with it, a friend of mine who's from korea says they show starcraft games on tv image now thats gone waaaaay to far, who wants to WATCH people rather than play? if i wanted that i'd go buy the starwars movies and stop playing swg... oh wait i did... and i stand by my decision.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• Silent85Silent85 Member Posts: 77

being a game nut I would love the korean way of life.

Now where can I find teach yourself korean?? image

I play swg and I love it to bits

Oskeosuw Ionsuw

Heres another 1 for the Korean way of life. There have been several incidents now, but only 1 i'll say.
    It was posted on Gamespot some time ago. A Korean man was found dead in a bathroom at a 24/7 netcafe (yes they r open 24/7). I think it was 27 hours? +/- i dunno round that, he was playing some game, he didnt eat, didnt drink and collapsed as he went to use the facilities. Strange way to die, reminds me of something i was reading in a medieval england book, some guy fell through the hole they had for the toilet, into all the crap and drowned ahaha yuck.

Still wanna go live in Korea? spose that made no diff aye :) oh well, i recognize Koreans as the most insane gamers on the planet, good on em i say :)

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.

insane = interesting

and I wouldn't be that sad!

Oskeosuw Ionsuw

Crazy/Insane    in a good way though, people living their life......ahh hell i can't do this anymore they obviously have social problems image nah j/k otherwise he wouldnt have gone to a netcafe right? j/k again, i think theres nothing wrong with it... well except the fact that he didnt eat/drink/sleep and move with the exception of his arms. GAME ON!!!!!!!  (damn cable so many channels i can't find my starcraft)

might go there on holiday to see the freaks lol

Oskeosuw Ionsuw

lol, bit harsh. i think the insane comment is justified by that video in another thread of the Japan world yo-yo thingy, dedication... to starcraft and yo-yo's (not quiet Korea but you'd probably find the same thing there aswell. 

• findnolimitfindnolimit Member Posts: 112
    Well, if you've ever read any of the Evercrack addiction stories you'll realizes the crazies are everywhere. Dumm Dumm DUMMimage

Thinking of strange days
    And wet-dream escapades
    Oh this summer is sweet sleep
    Because we are living day dreams