Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best mobile RPG game I've played so far.. Dungeons of Chaos

darnapkindarnapkin Member UncommonPosts: 146
Its called Dungeons of Chaos. Its a 2ds game that reminds me of the old school d&d games of the 80s with a bit of final fantasy 1.
You pick 6 characters, roll for stats, birth feats, kill stuff, find better loot, follow a quest, side quests, put points into skills, find spell books, then when you get high enough through the story you are able to change your characters path to a more advance class. Such as a fighter to a knight or warrior. A mage to a wizard, and so on, some classes have 2-3 options while only some have 1.   I just thought I would show some love for an indy dev of a game I've put about 20 hours in and I'm really enjoying it. After putting 20 hours in I was like, I know how to make my party better, and restarted my game just so I could go through it again.

let me help you out with a few links.

the best youtube channel for the game is .

the video here is how to start a custom party, it really explains some of the classes and birth feats and what the stats stand for, Evan Campbell the channel owner has a video for everything in the game.

here is the offical game page
https://dungeonsofchaos.wordpress.com/

It goes over everything, like whats in the game, classes, spells, and the whole wiki.

The facebook page is here, which is the best place to ask a question.
https://www.facebook.com/dungeonsofchaos/

Happy Hunting!

Comments

• darnapkindarnapkin Member UncommonPosts: 146
    if you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer,, a good party for starting is

barb, go with 2h hammer, rogue, monk i like unarmed with dynamo or coldhands, archer, mage, and cleric

This game is about fighting undead, so undead will give you some problems, clerics and monks can help you, and weapons that has undead dmg on it you might want to keep for a bit

the range is a cool class that uses a bow then switches to melee when they get into range, however I have not used him yet or the druid.
    The max HP on a roll I've seen is like 125hp, max mana is 57m str and dex is 18
    don't cheat on dex, dex is very important, I found that out sadly
  • plescureplescure Member UncommonPosts: 397
    I've been playing this. very enjoyable. i like to play for an hour on my tablet in bed, before sleep. As a bonus, it annoys the wife

If someone is talking in general chat in a language you dont understand, chances are they're not talking to you. So chill out and stop bitching about it!

• NasaNasa Member UncommonPosts: 739
    the graphics is too old school
    Oh, I'm so sorry the graphics are bothering you.  Real gamers play games not because of graphics, but because of game play. 
    just seeing if anyone needed help or had any questions :)
    Going to be an update soon, just thought I'd pass that along
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Before I make the $4.99 jump. How much content does it have? How many quests, dungeons? Will you be updating and adding new content? Will it be free or in app purchase? 
  • madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,107
    edited February 2017
    I hate how people make crap pixel graphic games and think their poor graphics are acceptable because it's "old school". News flash: tons of old school pixel games had dramatically better graphics. Just look at Metal Slug. Street Fighter. Super Mario World. Simply stating its retro graphics doesn't make it okay to look shitty.
  • DeadflagDeadflag Member UncommonPosts: 27
    @darnapkin Have you tried Rucoy Online for mobile? It's retro 2d on rpg. I love it! 
  • LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938
    madazz said:
    I hate how people make crap pixel graphic games and think their poor graphics are acceptable because it's "old school". News flash: tons of old school pixel games had dramatically better graphics. Just look at Metal Slug. Street Fighter. Super Mario World. Simply stating its retro graphics doesn't make it okay to look shitty.
    I love how you seem to think games magically make themselves. If they had the capacity to develop the game with awesome graphics, I'm sure they would.
  • keyrie12keyrie12 Member CommonPosts: 2
    Wow this looks neat. Is there a questline that I need to follow or can I make my own story? Is it mmo too like MU Origin? This game looks like a time killer.
  • xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878
    madazz said:
    Limited budget constraint, ever heard of it?

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.