Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

POLL: Are you going to buy the Nintendo Switch?

12346»

Comments

• jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706
    Probably not... much rather have an xbox scorpio, and the online system sounds like a mess with the switch.
  • LoudWisperLoudWisper Member UncommonPosts: 76
    a what?  

• DKLondDKLond Member RarePosts: 2,273
    I'm not really into children's games, so most likely not.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507
    edited January 2017
    Can't, I don't have young children anymore.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• AriesTigerAriesTiger Member UncommonPosts: 444
    I understand their move to an even more mobile-type experience...but they're locked into the "mobile" and will never think about the next step...so they are already seeing their demise.

I'll consider it...but at the price of a full console and their games being priced the same as XBOX/Playsations prices...there's not enough value or incentive behind the brand...no matter if they give us tablets with customized joysticks.
  • TruplayaUBTruplayaUB Member UncommonPosts: 46
    NVIDIA always "cheated" the console makers like Sony and their PS3 and their Geforce "7" derivate which couldn´t handle even AF in all stages correctly ... and why ? because they saved their Geforce "8" for themself ... this is just one example ... for more info´s pls use google
    And this time its the same .... OLD Tegra (Last Gen) for Nintendo and also! in the making of a new shield craplet with the NEW Tegra Stuff ... (Pascal and S**t) .... yeah my english is not the best, but thats because i am german ;) .... and for the non believers .... happy hannukah :P
  • johnathonmjohnathonm Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Only if they release another house of the dead overkill :)
  • DhahranGirlDhahranGirl Newbie CommonPosts: 22
    No. I use just my PC or my mobile phone.  I don't have the resoureces to get the Switch.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file