Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Five New Uprisings & Much More Arrive in Latest Patch - Star Wars: The Old Republic News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageFive New Uprisings & Much More Arrive in Latest Patch - Star Wars: The Old Republic News

Star Wars: The Old Republic has been updated with the latest patch that brings five new uprisings into the game. Players can also try out the new master difficulty along with new achievements in both Knights of the Fallen Empire and Knights of the Eternal Throne. Lastly, a number of Galactic Command gear updates have been applied, including new ways to earn Command Tokens, new unassembled gear pieces and much more.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• FelixMajorFelixMajor Member RarePosts: 865
    Been thinking about giving this another shot. Its been a year or so.

Man, too many games!

Originally posted by Arskaaa
    "when players learned tacticks in dungeon/raids, its bread".

• heider89heider89 Member UncommonPosts: 159
    its a nice update :) new uprising was fun! only done chapter 1 inn mastermode had a few whipes was fun
  • MadCoderOneMadCoderOne Member UncommonPosts: 220
    console pls
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    How does the payment model work now? If I sub will be I getting all the contents?
    Is there any XP boost going on? I prefer just to do main story quests since I have already leveled a few toons before. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • heider89heider89 Member UncommonPosts: 159
    edited January 2017

How does the payment model work now? If I sub will be I getting all the contents?
    Is there any XP boost going on? I prefer just to do main story quests since I have already leveled a few toons before. 

yes if you sub you get every expensjon/content tat is out :) + a free lvl 60 or 65 boost if you want you can use my referal link to get nice starter bonus or if you have account you get 7 days free sub + nice stuff :) http://www.swtor.com/r/CVz7hD