Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark and Light Mobile - The First Teaser Preview Trailer (Snail)

DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503

Comments

• DarknLightitaliaDarknLightitalia Member UncommonPosts: 3
    edited January 2017
    @DarknLightitalia when it exit ?
    Giocatore di dark & light
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    edited January 2017
    To me some sceneries look like they were direclty taken out of any zone in WoW.

Don't know why exactly, i guess it's the color pattern or such... it's just the "vibe" i'm getting.

The rest looks pretty much like generic fantasy and has a "seen a thousand times" thing to it.

With the many fantasy stuff out there it may not be easy to invent something new, but then it is just that: fantasy. You have to use yours.

Just when i thought that the genre is worn out by now, there have been titles in the past coming up with their very own style that was new and surprising, so it can in fact be done. Snailgames coming up with an uninspired mix of WoW and vanilla Rift here do not.

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    Volgore said:
    To me some sceneries look like they were direclty taken out of any zone in WoW.

You know, that's exactly what I was thinking, I was afraid to say it but since you broke the ice I'll admit that this look a lot like Azeroth.
    And that's a good thing, since WoW has one of the best Art Style in my opinion.
    We need to see more videos and less screenshots.

• DarknLightitaliaDarknLightitalia Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Guy i think you haven't read the news in the main site, this game is fantasy and have the monster like other game ( is obvious). the interessing things is what you can do in the game, there is a  weather system, City/Guild Buildings, Taming system a a lot of other things
    Giocatore di dark & light
  • ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    That elf at 40sec looks a lot like the elfs from Lineage II - the pose, dressing style might have come directly from NCSoft...
  • StellaBellaStellaBella Member UncommonPosts: 32
    looks like every other MMO out there.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    One has to wonder since this was already released as a game 10 years ago,why all of a sudden is it not a full game and more a private server ordeal.It really tells me what i already suspected,they have very little money,to which again makes me wonder how much game is actually in there.
    I have  suspected from day 1 that this is the exact same game it was 10 years ago and that they have done very little to it since reopening it.I believe they secured enough money to run lobby servers and bank on most people running their own server costing them almost nothing.

It should have  a tad more assets but to me it will be Darkfall online 3.0

The picture of the studio to me looks more like a classroom/teaching seminar lol.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.