Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Notifcation Changes/Settings

OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
I would really like to see a notification option for when people quote my posts and/or give a rating.

o:) 
When all is said and done, more is always said than done.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    OhhPaigey said:
    I would really like to see a notification option for when people quote my posts and/or give a rating.
    There is one.  It's the first icon by your name at the top of the forum page
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    Grunty said:
    OhhPaigey said:
    "Notify me when people mention me." Does this mean quoting?

Also still wouldn't mind an option for ratings.

Thanks though, I completely forgot about those settings.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    OhhPaigey said:
    Grunty said:
    OhhPaigey said:
    "Notify me when people mention me." Does this mean quoting?
    I believe that is when they use the @OhhPaigey in a post.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams