Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crafting question

PalladinPalladin Member UncommonPosts: 430
From all accounts i have seen so far the crafting system is extremely details and complex. I am concerned this could make the crafting a extremely tedious soul killing task to accomplish. 

Will a player need to carry all the materials in the pack  needed to craft an item or will the crafting system allow pulling from a warehouse storage area?

Once a player learns a recipe will they be able to single click that item and make it or will they need to craft the 99 sub items needed for the recipe one at a time?

AMD Phenum II x4 3.6Ghz 975 black edition
8 gig Ram
Nvidia GeForce GTX 760

Comments

• JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
    Palladin said:
    Will a player need to carry all the materials in the pack  needed to craft an item or will the crafting system allow pulling from a warehouse storage area?
    "Big" crafting will be done in crafting stations and factories (likely made of more crafting stations, with possible NPC thralls etc.)  i.e. you'll likely have to be inside your workshop which will likely be inside a fort/keep/palace, be it Eternal Kingdom or Campaign.

Of course, vaults + warehouses + banks etc. with materials will be there somewhere. Current implementation of crafting you see in tests is rather early/simplified.
    Palladin said:
    Once a player learns a recipe will they be able to single click that item and make it or will they need to craft the 99 sub items needed for the recipe one at a time?
    I doubt we'll have to click-click-click... every time, but recipes might be physical (+ expendable?) items we'll have to store somewhere!? This is just a guess, I am not following crafting discussion on forums that closely.
     W...aaagh?