Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen Directors Mode

MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
edited January 2017 in Star Citizen
This was a pretty cool take on the directors mode, released with 2.6 that just allows you some control that allows stuff as bellow:

Not sure about you guys but I love getting involved on this type of stuff, SC just works perfectly with it, it's so easy to get the cinematic vibe

Comments

• Kunai_VaxKunai_Vax Member RarePosts: 527
    Is that all in-game footage?

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    Kunai_Vax said:
    Yup
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,265
    edited January 2017
    Kunai_Vax said:
    Yeap

And it's already looking better than most from recent (single-player!) games.
    edited January 2017
    Babuinix said:
    Yeap
    And it's already looking better than most from recent (single-player!) games.
    I haven't saw this one before, cool beans

If they push this further giving control to the character's factial animation, peeps are going to take this to a whole other level. It's the tricky part to integrate it well within voice-acting.
  • kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member RarePosts: 565
    This is amazing, I wouldn't be surprised to learn Hollywood is keeping a close tab on it to start recruiting new talents!
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,984
    Not sure who made that but you might want to let them know that it's RobertS Space Industries... looks like they forgot the S

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

edited January 2017
    This is amazing, I wouldn't be surprised to learn Hollywood is keeping a close tab on it to start recruiting new talents!
    It's not unusual for people who do this type of community content to be hired by the company, it's one way to get their attention. For example check the 10:40 mark on this video.

Not sure who made that but you might want to let them know that it's RobertS Space Industries... looks like they forgot the S
    Oh that is is already set to be amended and re-uploaded, there were also some volume derps that made the voice hard to understand but the rest is quite good.
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    MaxBacon said:
    Pretty amazing this one. Looking forward to part 2.

May i recommend you add it to the "incredible videos" or "community" thread?

Have fun