Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something to play for now

RizzeeeRizzeee Member UncommonPosts: 2
I'm waiting for Pantheon, in the mean time I've been playing various different games but getting bored of them quickly.

In the past, I've played WoW, Rift and WildStar however stopped playing MMORPGs after WildStar to be honest. I've been playing stuff like Empyrion, Ark etc but tbh the multiplayer dies out quickly in these games and also Dungeon Defenders, Torchlight 2 etc but found these to get boring very quickly for me...

Currently downloading FFXIV(always wanted to try it out) while watching some One Piece... anything else worth trying out? I'm not really interested in games that require a lot of commitment to become fun/get anywhere at the moment, just want some fun multiplayer, ideally RPG/Action. Thanks for input!

Comments

• RingsideRingside Member UncommonPosts: 249
    Elder Scrolls Online is better than most MMOs currently and I have to agree with Guild Wars 2 as well.
    Blade and Soul can be fun and if you want something completely free and realy fun try TERA
  • ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    edited January 2017
    GW2, fun and as casual as it gets.
    I think that would be perfect for you.

FF14 is a good game but requires lot of commitment.

• MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    edited January 2017
    Elder Scrolls Online is my vote. I'm still loving it, and I'm one of those filthy casuals too.
  • KatillaKatilla Member UncommonPosts: 829
    I'm taking the lull in games to finally play everything  in my steam library that I wasted money on during the summer sale.
  • RizzeeeRizzeee Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I might give ESO a try since it is controller supported, kind of why I'm wanting to try FFXIV.

GW2 doesn't appeal to me.
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Archeage 3.0  legacy server
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • Greys0nGreys0n Member CommonPosts: 10
    edited February 2017
    What about Battlefield 4?I like this games. But its better to play with vpn. It helps to reduce ping in games. A good VPN gives players a stable connection when gaming online + changes your ip address location. And the most important it protects from DDOS attacks.
    Post edited by Greys0n on
  • BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546
    Katilla said:
    I'm taking the lull in games to finally play everything  in my steam library that I wasted money on during the summer sale.
    My New-Years resolution the past years. I always start off great, but then.....meh.