Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nintendo Switch specs

PsYcHoGBRPsYcHoGBR Member UncommonPosts: 482
Digital Foundry video on the specs of the Switch. Nintendo have gone with Maxwell instead of Pascal possibly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzS4LbH5nmA

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited January 2017
    Keep in mind they don't have a Switch to test any of those speculations. Until Nintendo confirms it or the switch comes out, it is all speculation. Also the video is old already.

With that said, we already know it is less powerful than the competition. PS2 was as well and still today is the best selling platform in history.

• PsYcHoGBRPsYcHoGBR Member UncommonPosts: 482
    My concern is that 3rd party companies would have to downgrade games to run on it which could have an impact on them releasing games for the Switch.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    PsYcHoGBR said:
    My concern is that 3rd party companies would have to downgrade games to run on it which could have an impact on them releasing games for the Switch.
    True, lets hope for the best. 

• PsYcHoGBRPsYcHoGBR Member UncommonPosts: 482
    I really want to get the Switch but I bought the Wii U and feel a bit let down. If they did Zelda with the Switch at the asking price I would probably get it. Will wait to see how it all goes.