Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

30 minute hunt - Bloody swampland

SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM0yzfidWaE

Hey everyone,
Wanted to start a small series about Lineage 2 just for the fun of it. I am planing to make 30 minute videos on all the diffrent grinding spots as I level up my Fortune seeker. I will try to max out my Luck so I will get the most possible drops, spoils and fortunebags while I hunt. 

So after 30 minute I will summerize all the wonderful loot and xp.

I know this is not the standard PvP content we all wanna watch, but I wanted to try something diffrent.
The format and graphics on how I will show the videos is still very much in experimental and feedback is most welcome.

Thank you for your time and happy hunting.

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited January 2017
    Awesome, 

Thinking of going back to Lineage 2 because it the only game that is still based around grouping, long progreession and open world pvp. 

• SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352
    Recore said:
    Awesome, 

Thinking of going back to Lineage 2 because it the only game that is still based around grouping, long progreession and open world pvp. 

Kinda the same reason I also come back to this game over and over. ;)
  • xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878
    In what server are you playing at? Tried official GoD server one year ago and drop rate has been reduced significantly.

And bots, orc destro bots everywhere!

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.
  • wedu321wedu321 Member CommonPosts: 5
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Clobberstomped/videos     some lineage 2 videos from 1-85 and after awekening, he is noob but who want to watch pro players, watching nab  is much funy and it is like when I played 1st time on God of Destruction. (my eng is bad dont care about you trigered side effect)
  • SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352
    In what server are you playing at? Tried official GoD server one year ago and drop rate has been reduced significantly.

And bots, orc destro bots everywhere!
    Drop rate is still reduced, you will be needing Premium on EU server or Prestige rune Subscription on NA servers do get anything worthwhile.

Bots still exist in the game.

Still a decent game and it's fun to play, you just need to accept that drops suck, bots are there and its P2W. If you don't you just quit after a while.
  • KabulozoKabulozo Member RarePosts: 932
    edited January 2017
    I'm done forever with L2 and I will never return; but if I did, I would choose a decent low rate private server with no bot and no P2W (yes they exist).
  • BK2O1BK2O1 Member UncommonPosts: 91
    I've played on some privates and while I like the idea of them, I always find myself discouraged when they unexpectedly shut down. I know that official is p2w but at this point I really don't even care anymore. I just want to play the game cuz its not going to be around forever. The bot situation has been MUCH improved, so much that I don't think I've ever seen so few bots. Really enjoying it lately, now if I could only find some low level eng speaking ppl to group with... t.t

OP ty for vid 
  • ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Looking at the (adena) drops I guess you're not playing on NC servers but the Innova ones?

Kabulozo said:
    I'm done forever with L2 and I will never return; but if I did, I would choose a decent low rate private server with no bot and no P2W (yes they exist).
    ...same here... GoD totally ruined the game for me and NC went totally the P2W side with it. Innove is little better, but not by much :( Still looking for a decent low-rate (1x/2x) private as well.
  • KabulozoKabulozo Member RarePosts: 932
    edited January 2017
    Reizla said:
    Looking at the (adena) drops I guess you're not playing on NC servers but the Innova ones?

Kabulozo said:
    ...same here... GoD totally ruined the game for me and NC went totally the P2W side with it. Innove is little better, but not by much :( Still looking for a decent low-rate (1x/2x) private as well.
    It's sad that the old pure P2P model is dead. Players prefer the illusion that F2P is free. But my departure from L2 has more to do with game mechanics itself. Classic EU is P2P but I'm not interested due to:

- gameplay aged poorly;
    - classic feels even more unbalance than ever;
    - paying more than one account for your boxed buffs;
    - pvp is broken, just pick a OP class like necro and span F1 until your mana goes to 0, no player skill at all.
  • DarkswormDarksworm Member RarePosts: 1,081
    Recore said:
    Awesome, 

You need to wipe the nostalgia off of your shades and think about why you quit in the first place.

Coming back at this point in time, you basically have to eBay just to be competitive.  You will need to spend hundreds, if not thousands (if you count the L2Store), of dollars just to catch up and be geared in a way that would make you effective in PvP (or PvE, for that matter).

As far as grouping goes...  You can't really group with people 5+ levels higher than you, and unless you play the "right class" you may not be wanted at all.  This is especially true once you get to 97+.  It seems nice until  you get to that point, and "outdoor/field" XP starts looking pretty damn terrible...