Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing (January 2017)

Comments

• MendelMendel Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    MikeB said:
    This is a good idea for an ongoing series of threads. Let's do this every month. :)

Me? I am kind of bouncing around aimless at the moment. I don't have a whole lot of time and I've pushed through all of the content in my normal haunts (SWTOR/Marvel Heroes). A bit of Elder Scrolls Legends and some mobile Star Wars games (Galaxy of Heroes/Force Arena).
    Monthly works, @MikeB.  I was aiming for quarterly to see how gaming preferences change over time.  (Without swamping myself with data).  I tried to start last year, but the health thing kinda ate the last one or two tries.  So I dropped last year's survey.   A monthly survey could be quite useful for sampling this kind of data.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 20,010
    Mendel said:
    MikeB said:
    This is a good idea for an ongoing series of threads. Let's do this every month. :)

Me? I am kind of bouncing around aimless at the moment. I don't have a whole lot of time and I've pushed through all of the content in my normal haunts (SWTOR/Marvel Heroes). A bit of Elder Scrolls Legends and some mobile Star Wars games (Galaxy of Heroes/Force Arena).
    Monthly works, @MikeB.  I was aiming for quarterly to see how gaming preferences change over time.  (Without swamping myself with data).  I tried to start last year, but the health thing kinda ate the last one or two tries.  So I dropped last year's survey.   A monthly survey could be quite useful for sampling this kind of data.
    With that in mind I'll try and use more accurate time estimates. I can use Steam and Galaxy to help calculate.
    Fedora - A modern, free, and open source Operating System. https://getfedora.org/

traveller, interloper, anomaly, iteration

• GitmixGitmix Member UncommonPosts: 603
    I'm playing vanilla WoW atm.
  • casyiicasyii Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Black Desert Online, Overwatch andddd... VR!
  • dreadlordnafdreadlordnaf Member UncommonPosts: 80
    Star Sonata!   An oldie but goodie.  www.starsonata.com

• RazephonRazephon Member UncommonPosts: 628
    - Tried Space Hulk Deathwing - felt uninspired and kept crashing. Quite disappointing. 
    - Batman Telltale series - Definitely enjoyed it. Haven't enjoyed any game in a while!
    - Doom - Going to start this based off TB's recommendations.

Not looking forward to anything in Jan. Otherwise I've mainly been watching twitch. I find it to be a good way to find the few games that I'll actually enjoy

Currently waiting for the MMO industry to put out something good.
  • Kunai_VaxKunai_Vax Member RarePosts: 527
    Been playing Battlerite this last week or so. Its been pretty fun, although it took a lot of practice before i was any good.

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,597
    Witcher 3(sweet mother o' God what a great game...) and ESO.  More than enough game to occupy my time for the foreseeable future...
  • celopoffcelopoff Member CommonPosts: 3
    Marvel Heroes is a good game ?
  • ApexTKMApexTKM Member UncommonPosts: 334
    celopoff said:
    Marvel Heroes is a good game ?
    To me it is yes.
    The acronym MMORPG use to mean Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game.

But the acronym MMMORPG now currently means Microscopic Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game. Kappa.
  • ZerberitoZerberito Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I would like to try again GW2. Is there people to do things in the maps? Its alive the game now?
  • JakkssJakkss Member UncommonPosts: 34
    I am playing Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst... While I wait for that dream MMORPG to come out.
  • FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,619
    Farcry Primal
    Nier Automata demo (crazy delicious)
  • Shekhar800Shekhar800 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Join A3Ultimate.com for war and pvp better fun and events
  • aCi11i3saCi11i3s Member UncommonPosts: 54
    FFXIV & Overwatch. Not sure while I'm still playing the latter tho
  • RhomsRhoms Member UncommonPosts: 174
    Playing Skyrim Special Edition. Thinking about giving Pillars of Eternity a try or going through the Dragon Age series. Only played Origins and Inquisition.

Waiting for Camelot Unchained, Crowfall, D&L, or another similar MMO to come out. 

Current game: Pillars of Eternity

Played: UO, AC, Eve, Fallen Earth, Aion, GW, GW2 

Tried: WOW, Rift, SWTOR, ESO 

Future: Camelot Unchained?  Crowfall?  Bless?

• CodeBluCodeBlu Member UncommonPosts: 30
    I'm not sure if you are interested with mobile games but if you are then I recommend MU origin. Cool wings and pet system.
  • AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    P99
    Project Gorgon
    LoL
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 36,375
    On second thought decided I won't be playing EVE for a while, in fact going to lets subs lapse on all accounts for now.

Found something else to keep me off the sreets

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing FO76 at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 20,010
    Kyleran said:
    On second thought decided I won't be playing EVE for a while, in fact going to lets subs lapse on all accounts for now.

Found something else to keep me off the sreets
    Don't be vague. :chuffed:
    d_20
    Fedora - A modern, free, and open source Operating System. https://getfedora.org/

traveller, interloper, anomaly, iteration

• BettyFuchs323BettyFuchs323 Member CommonPosts: 11
    Revelation Online 2 hours
    Clash Royale 1 hour
  • BBBBingoBBBBingo Member CommonPosts: 2
    @ВВВВingo Я думаю тебе лучше заняться спортом!

• sedatedkarmasedatedkarma Member UncommonPosts: 181
    Vanilla WoW
    Enderal
    Happily playing Vanilla and BC WoW, again, since September 2016.

• BachewyBachewy Member CommonPosts: 2
    ESOL, Neverwinter
  • ExercisExercis Member UncommonPosts: 3
    @Mendel currently nothing, looking for a super good MMORPG which is farm heavy and has a lot to grind in endgame.