Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Old EQ1 Friends

zazzzazz Member UncommonPosts: 408
I know these threads been done many times over the years but I'm personally curious now I see a game if any would return too, this would be it.

Since this will be group centric game I would hate to think there was a old friend in my grp from 15 or more years ago I and didn't even know it.

I was Snayven - Necro 
Guild: Celtica Then Order Of The Phoenix 
Server: Saryrn

Feel free yall to do the same , Maybe send something into the persons box additionally so nothing goes unread or missed.

Post edited by zazz on

Comments

• MexenlivesMexenlives Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Mexen
    Tunare(Seventh Hammer)/Rallos Zek
  • Mylan12Mylan12 Member UncommonPosts: 288
    My main was Nylan a bard on the Rathe server.
     I was in  MFH which became Emef Aitch because EQ changed the naming policy. Most people in Emef Aitch moved to Zeb when the server split and formed LD. (don't remember what LD stood for)
    Anyway I left Emef Aitch a while before the split and joined  Champions of norrath (stayed on the Rathe) and was in that guild till I left EQ sometime after the 3rd expansion.
  • VorpalChicken28VorpalChicken28 Member UncommonPosts: 348
    Pookii
    Smilin (Wife)

Emarr then later on Xegony
    “Nevertheless, the human brain, which survives by hoping from one second to another, will always endeavor to put off the moment of truth. Moist” 
    ― Terry PratchettMaking Money
  • kridakkridak Member UncommonPosts: 27
    Kridak on Cazic Thule
  • GaeluianGaeluian Member UncommonPosts: 114
    Damain (Pally), Gaeluian (Rogue) on Xev, Druzzil Ro  Guilds include The Hand, In Via Damnum & Dissonance.
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    Bump
  • boojiboyboojiboy Member UncommonPosts: 1,553
    Fazzar - Wizard (Prexus)
  • Big.Daddy.SamediBig.Daddy.Samedi Member UncommonPosts: 409
    Kahshar Fyrewraith (Erudite Wizard) - Veeshan

• TwoTubesTwoTubes Member UncommonPosts: 328
    Kishpa (Gnome Mage) - Torvonnilous....which later merged and became Fennin Ro.
  • Scott23Scott23 Member UncommonPosts: 293
    boojiboy said:
    Fazzar - Wizard (Prexus)

Alliance of the Griffin (for awhile anyway :) )
  • baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311
    edited January 2017
    Phatnugz Packinbowlz (Infectus) - Ogre Shaman, vallon zek 
  • GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644

Primula Brandybuck (Reconstructed guild)  Gnome Warrior Main tank

ECI Server

• kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member RarePosts: 565
    Fansy, bard, Zullon Zek.

Just kidding. ;)
    Ridelynnmcd6993[Deleted User]Kyleran
  • ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476
    edited January 2017
    Elsabolt, " Keepers of the Glade " on Tholuxus Pellas server EQ1 2000. " Wood Elf " Ranger
    " Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • CaseyxCaseyx Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Caseyx/Paladin (Onyx Order among other guilds) originally from Quellious. Started way back in 99.
    Later on, was a warrior named Drahkul and also a crazy gnome mage named Eonn.

Caseyx

• svannsvann Member RarePosts: 2,230
    Svann the bard and Shirak the wizard currently playing on Bristlebane.  Svann was also on a few other servers as I played, left, came back and restarted several times.  My original character at release was Altus McGee the wizard but I dont remember what server.
  • munnmunn Member UncommonPosts: 27
    Scott23 said:
    boojiboy said:
    Fazzar - Wizard (Prexus)

I knew that I knew the name Fazzar from somewhere!  I was in AOTG on Prexus briefly when I started playing the game all those years ago.  I remember someone named Comblast from that guild as well but that's about all I can remember for names.

Over the years I played many characters and in the end had played a great deal on the Terris Thule server as an Iksar SK named Kolt.

I played EQ2 on the Permafrost server, also on a Shadowknight named Kolt (Human this time)

• G3NexisG3Nexis Member UncommonPosts: 84
    Name: Jakik
    Server: The Rathe

Was to young and couldn't make enough raids to join Brotherhood of the Spider officially but I did raid with them when I was able and they had a spot for me :)
  • wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506
    I played a few characters on Tallon Zek
  • kjempffkjempff Member RarePosts: 1,759
    Majestie, Dazedda <Illuminati> Mithaniel Marr 1999-2004
    Wayle <Echoes of Elysium> Vulak'Aerr 2011
    EQ2: Dazedda <Rebirth> (forgot which server) launch + 6 months
  • Scott23Scott23 Member UncommonPosts: 293
    munn said:
    Scott23 said:
    boojiboy said:
    Fazzar - Wizard (Prexus)

I knew that I knew the name Fazzar from somewhere!  I was in AOTG on Prexus briefly when I started playing the game all those years ago.  I remember someone named Comblast from that guild as well but that's about all I can remember for names.

Over the years I played many characters and in the end had played a great deal on the Terris Thule server as an Iksar SK named Kolt.

I played EQ2 on the Permafrost server, also on a Shadowknight named Kolt (Human this time)

The guy who played Comblast just recently passed away. :(

AotG was on Permafrost server in EQ2 as well, but just as a social guild.  There are still a couple of people playing there I think.
  • munnmunn Member UncommonPosts: 27
    Scott23 said:
    munn said:
    Scott23 said:
    boojiboy said:
    Fazzar - Wizard (Prexus)

The guy who played Comblast just recently passed away. :(

AotG was on Permafrost server in EQ2 as well, but just as a social guild.  There are still a couple of people playing there I think.

Wow, very sorry to hear that.  I didn't know him that well but I remember reaching out to him in order to become a member of AOTG back in late 1999/2000 when I first started playing.

He seemed like a nice guy and helped me get started as a fellow druid (at the time).  I think he gave me a Runed Totem Staff when I started out, which at the time was super powerful to a newbie :).

It's funny to think that you can have an impact on someone and never really know it, even 17 years later.  I'm saddened to hear he's no longer with us.

If you end up getting things going in Pantheon and would like another player to join up let me know via PM.  Maybe we can get an MMORPG.COM guild going.

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476
    edited January 2017
    Omega or any other former "Keepers of the Glade" still around ?  EQ1
    " Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • jmcdermottukjmcdermottuk Member RarePosts: 1,571
    edited January 2017
    Iksar Monk, Kassok. Started on Prexus and moved to Antonius Bayle when they opened the EU server. Member of Ascension until they disbanded then joined De Rasande.
  • Mackaveli44Mackaveli44 Member RarePosts: 710
    edited January 2017
    Valoc - Human Monk on Tunare server
    Solomex - Human Enchanter on Tunare server
    Sunghost - Wood Elf Druid on Tunare server 

loved every minute of the 6 years I played EQ. All the friendships, all the memories, miss all of it. Miss the community aspect of mmos.  Actually getting to know people on servers.  Doesn't happen nowadays :(

Look forward to Pantheon!