Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buying A Home In ESO (Humor) - TheHiveLeader - Elder Scrolls Online Videos - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• EspionEspion Member UncommonPosts: 62
    UO housing was great for having your own vendors. I don't think any game has had as good of housing as UO, or SWG. Implementing a system similar to theirs would be incredible!
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Hiveleader your hypnotic voice almost made me buy one of those houses, thankfully my lack of funds cured the compulsion.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    edited January 2017
    Guild housing makes more sense than player housing and guilds are more likely to want a house as you always get a few people in the guild who like the idea.
  • azurreiazurrei Member UncommonPosts: 332

Scot said:

Guild housing makes more sense than player housing and guilds are more likely to want a house as you always get a few people in the guild who like the idea.

I've always wanted to share a quiet, relaxing living space with 50 of my closest friends...oh wait - I've never thought that. In a game all about guilds and forced grouping right and left...sure. In most MMO's and especially ESO (SWTOR even more so) with it's mountains of solo friendly content? It made more sense to go with personal housing first and then expand to guild housing in the future if the demand is there - at least imo.

TheHiveLeader - awesome video and ty for making it! It made me laugh - which I needed badly in my current state.
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680

Forgrimm said:

Margrave said:

Love ESO. While this is pretty I'm not sure I see the function in this. Why do it?

Now if we could have vendors like UO home venders to sell our crap to visitors then I could see this.

Maybe I'm missing something here.

It's mostly fluff, but people love that kind of thing in games.

The cost of some of those homes are around 4 million gold too. I love ESO but have zero use for housing in my mmo's.
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    edited January 2017
    I'm still puzzled as to why the homes don't at least provide extra storage space. That's, like, numerous uno reason folks own property; fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise.
    Post edited by MadFrenchie on

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318
    Moirae, Good news it's not hooks! It's actually a really fantastic system. Freeform placement and you can actually even clip items as well. Watched one guy make a cool looking Gazebo out tables and other various furniture pieces, and another make a jumping puzzle with floating platforms. There is gonna be alot of really cool ideas.
    You're serious? Ok, now I want to go play it again. I mostly play EQ2 for the amazing housing. If they improved on what EQ2 offers, I'll be very happy and go back to playing ESO. 
  • AmgnameAmgname Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Heh this is good but still cant outdo the skyrim moded houses :)