Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars & Castle Sieges Detailed in New Post - Revelation Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageGuild Wars & Castle Sieges Detailed in New Post - Revelation Online - MMORPG.com

Revelation Online News - Revelation Online will feature a robust PvP system anchored in part by the large scale battles that it will offer players. Guilds can take one another one in 50x50 or 30x30 fights that will cost 200,000 guild funds to open up. In addition, guilds can duke it out for any one of twelve locations that can be controlled by guilds, including an underwater castle, a floating castles and more.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Now this is the kind of stuff I like to hear.
  • Mad+DogMad+Dog Member UncommonPosts: 780
    Sounds good, but can you buy power (p2w) from the cash shop. We will have to wait and see.

• lingceapucklingceapuck Member UncommonPosts: 62
    you cant buy strategy power, healing skills and skilled players
  • azurreiazurrei Member UncommonPosts: 332
    that's cute... are you in F2P cash shop marketing school?
  • PemminPemmin Member UncommonPosts: 623
    i could absolutely buy all of those
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    When I read the title, I was thinking that Guild vs. Guild pvp might be coming to Guild Wars 2. Oh well, a man can dream.

Revelation Online looks like it might have some potential. I won't be buying into these early access packs, but I'll try it out.
  • bamwallabamwalla Member UncommonPosts: 221
    edited January 2017
    Revelation is shaping up to have some cool things going for it. The game isn't for me, but I can see how others would enjoy it.
  • HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535
    I just can't get over the p2w to play :(