Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Q & A Thread?

spookymobspookymob Member UncommonPosts: 5
edited January 2017 in Conan Exiles
I had over 900 hours into Ark and I notice the similarities right away but in a fresher sense.(No Dinosaurs)  The dinosaurs seemed to flood the servers and lag was a huge issue.
Will there be options for the graphics settings since that was a HUGE problem in Ark.  

Do you plan on implementing patches or are you going the "DLC" route on steam?  Will Cross-platforming be a possibility in the future?  I could sit here and ask a million questions but I'll wait =P

It looks as if you guys created a Gem that will be a big hit in the Survival/MMO world if you listen to your testers/gamers.   I am most definitely buying the game when available and hope to be selected in the Early Access.

Comments

• AkeemaAkeema Member UncommonPosts: 4
    @spookymob I don't think they have opened the thread yet. You might want to re-post your question when it opens to have it answered. ^.^
  • rickswirickswi Member CommonPosts: 4
    Can you go over the stat categories you have in Conan exiles and how each stat will effect game play?
  • QueenSkadiQueenSkadi Member CommonPosts: 6
    Wonder how many people will think this is the Q/A thad :p
  • MajuntaMajunta Member UncommonPosts: 9
    edited January 2017
    @QueenSkadi fewer than I thought would have by now lol
  • pouk42pouk42 Member CommonPosts: 2
    Will there be magic or magic/very rare weapons in the game (other than religion)? 
  • GamingWorthyGamingWorthy Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Hi Joel,

IF one chooses to play on an "online" server, what impact would location of this server have on latency issues, etc. Is the games network code sent via the internet minimal? What data resides on the client side?

• John_RekkerJohn_Rekker Member UncommonPosts: 4
    People the thread is not open yet Please wait ! with questions 
  • WoodyK20WoodyK20 Member CommonPosts: 2
    "Will there be publicly available server files, if so, have the recommended server specs been determined yet?
This discussion has been closed.