Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3.0 Fresh Start? Yeah RIGHT! - Apex Dupe Is BACK!

13»

Comments

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    @BillMurphy Happy Holidays. How's your Archeage going? As a fellow Archeage player, I would love to know what you and MMORPG think of what is happening with Trion/Archeage right now.
    Don't play fresh start.  Problem solved.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    Tiamat64 said:
    Trion should release another Fresh Start server.  And sell Founders Packs to it for up to $300 bucks.

.......they probably will.  Cause $300 bucks.  You know some people will pay it.  Just like last time.
    Oh, I'm sure they will launch another round of Fresh Start servers. Just have to give the current ones a chance to max out their competitive Cash Shop spending.

Once the revenue on the new servers shows signs of leveling off, it will be "Fresh Start" time again !
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    filmoret said:
    @BillMurphy Happy Holidays. How's your Archeage going? As a fellow Archeage player, I would love to know what you and MMORPG think of what is happening with Trion/Archeage right now.
    Don't read thread. Problem solved?
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • maybebakedmaybebaked Member UncommonPosts: 305
    I tried playing again.  2 hour queue.  Uninstalled.
    filmoret said:
    Yea all the problems you listed are on the fresh start servers.  IDK why you would expect a land rush multibox infested gold seller hacker infested oportunity to be fair for an average player.
    filmoret said:
    filmoret said:
    Yea all the problems you listed are on the fresh start servers.  IDK why you would expect a land rush multibox infested gold seller hacker infested oportunity to be fair for an average player.
    Yeah all the problems you're replying to are in this thread. IDK why you would expect a returning player "they're at it again!" salt infested opportunity to be relevant for an average you.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • SoybeanSoybean Member UncommonPosts: 111
    I remember when this was first going on I talked about the duping but I was flamed off the Arche Age forum because of it. I guess some people were trying to protect the best kept secret that trion could care less about. I wonder if the cheaters can dupe the compensation package too.
    I'm still playing and having a blast.
    edited January 2017
    Peace fund exploit on ALL servers.

All Trino had to say in response is:

"Do not touch your siege peace fund earnings!"

We are aware of a situation on multiple servers regarding a multiplication of castle Peace Funds.
    In order to correct this, our team will be manually re-assessing castle bids and calculating the true Peace Fund. Once the gold is awarded by the system to the winners of today's sieges, we will be locating the Peace Fund gold and removing the excess from the characters it was awarded to, leaving the actual value of the Peace Fund with the player.
    Should any guild or player attempt to delete, spend, or trade the gold before that process is completed, your account and all related accounts (alts and main) will be permanently banned and your guild will be disbanded. Please leave your Peace Fund earnings untouched.
    We apologize for this inconvenience, and thank you in advance for your cooperation!
    Sincerely,
    The ArcheAge Team

"We're aware of the large gaping hole in the fence at the gate of the prison. Do not try to escape through it OR ELSE!" -Warden at Trion Private Prison

¯\_(ツ)_/¯