Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Player's Choice Awards - Most Wanted MMO of 2017 a Awards at MMORPG.com

Comments

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    edited January 2017

Pantheon seems pretty popular.
    I hope Brad doesn't fuck up this one. B)

• xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878
    Moo Legend? Like, really?

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.
  • ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    Moo Legend? Like, really?
    httpss-media-cache-ak0pinimgcom564x9a20609a206020c9223feaad0c69ba5d36c57ajpg

• ProgzProgz Member UncommonPosts: 1
    How is MU Legend even being voted so highly? I mean I played the beta, and REALLY wanted to play, but a lot of people including me, didn't like how it was like Diablo.
  • AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    Progz said:
    How is MU Legend even being voted so highly? I mean I played the beta, and REALLY wanted to play, but a lot of people including me, didn't like how it was like Diablo.

A lot of us are saying the same thing though the developer did post on it's FB page (imagine elsewhere as well) to vote. The incriments at which it went up were suspect, as @Sludgebeard has pointed out, but it could be legit. @BillMurphy Said they were scrubbing the data before posting final results.
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    Yes !

MU Legend is undoubtedly the most popular game amongst those who came here specially to vote for it ! 

:lol:
  • XanzoXanzo Member UncommonPosts: 129
    Can't believe Mu Legend is close to first place. WTF?
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,361
    Pantheon :)
  • darkelfenchanterdarkelfenchanter Member CommonPosts: 1
    Pantheon, without a single doubt.  No more of these kiddie theme park rides, please.  Real classic MMORPG. 
  • RawynRawyn Member UncommonPosts: 202
    edited January 2017
    Shroud of the Avatar couldn't skew the numbers well enough on this poll like they did with the click one that required no registration on the other gaming site and skewing reviews on steam, so they'll just be touting they were nominated now on their front page lol. Enjoy your tied for 8th place trophy, way to go Portalarium lol. Reminds me of that Ben Stiller movie where his parents had all his mediocre last place trophies on display.
  • DullahanDullahan Member EpicPosts: 4,536
    ... aaand Moo legends jumps 3% in an hour. Autobots, roll out.

Image result for robot cow

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    Xanzo said:
    Can't believe Mu Legend is close to first place. WTF?
    Er...read the thread..or are you just a post bot?

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Poll now closed. @Meddle is confirming cheating or no cheating. Announcement today or tomorrow!

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• CeridanCeridan Member UncommonPosts: 31
    Get out of here, MU legend.  I blame Russia.
  • SheawannaSheawanna Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Pantheon: Rise of the fallen . All the way
  • HexipoxHexipox Member UncommonPosts: 241
    Well with the increase MU Legend has got over that short time span, I'm sure there is cheat involved. But whatever, Pantheon is still the superior of the two, just read people's replies, it's easy to see a dedicated community raising the sails for Pantheon - now we eagerly wait for it to port!
  • Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,113
    The only one i'm interested in on that list is Sea of Thieves.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    edited January 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,610
    How did this win the vote?

• BellomoBellomo Member UncommonPosts: 184
    Fixed Bs
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Nanfoodle said:

Somebody out there likes it, though personally i wouldn't touch it with a bargepole, takes all sorts though after all. O.o
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Nanfoodle said:

seems odd how quickly it jumped from almost nothing to 2nd place and then caught up quickly again for first. It could just be a dedicated community or some horrible bot program. Time will tell I guess :D
  • JoppaJoppa Member UncommonPosts: 24
    Thanks to everyone for the support!

Creative Director, Lead Game Designer | Visionary Realms, Inc.

Visit the official website of Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen at www.pantheonmmo.com!

• salaciouscrumbssalaciouscrumbs Member UncommonPosts: 169
    It's possible a lot of people voted for MU online if they somehow directed their play-base to rush the poll... Even if it is legitimate (which I doubt), those voters are not exactly people who frequent MMORPG.com. You can tell from the comments and forum activity alone that Pantheon is far more popular with users.
  • HexipoxHexipox Member UncommonPosts: 241
    It's possible a lot of people voted for MU online if they somehow directed their play-base to rush the poll... Even if it is legitimate (which I doubt), those voters are not exactly people who frequent MMORPG.com. You can tell from the comments and forum activity alone that Pantheon is far more popular with users.
    Well said and couldn't agree more