Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Player's Choice Awards - Most Wanted MMO of 2017 a Awards at MMORPG.com

Comments

• gobilamokagobilamoka Member UncommonPosts: 9
    I used to play Seven Souls Online of Neowiz games and before its server officially shutdown we got an insight that a new MMO is being developed by Neowiz which is Bless online.

Though I am more excited to play MU Legends since MU Online was a great part of my childhood and I love the graphics looks like a D3 interface, so MU Legends got my vote.

Camelot Unchained look awesome as well though looks kinda old for me, I guess the game is not for me who's actually enjoying the latest game engines.. Anyhow, will try these games once released very excited about this year.
  • momososo01momososo01 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Ofcourse, Mu LEGEND :)
  • Trippy069Trippy069 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Look at that pantheon in the lead
  • HexipoxHexipox Member UncommonPosts: 241
    Go Pantheon, bring back socialization to the genre again! We believe in you!
  • KumuTheBardKumuTheBard Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Pantheon, hands down.  MMORPGs should be both challenging and social.  With bards!
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    There are a few interesting games on the list but from what I know right now it seems like Pantheon will be most in my taste. 
  • EzuminEzumin Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I'm looking forward to Pantheon the most. =-)
  • KilrainKilrain Member RarePosts: 1,185
    edited January 2017
    Why must voting systems only allow one choice? I want to be able to choose my picks as 1-x. It also makes for a much better end result.
  • KreetureKreeture Member UncommonPosts: 59

Volgore said:

I find the results so far incredibly disturbing and offensive!!

Why?
  • KreetureKreeture Member UncommonPosts: 59
    I am very pleased to see alot of these titles . We are going to see more games made for niche groups of players... I am excited again for the future of mmos. Pantheon and Saga of Lucimia are my top two . Im surprised the later wasnt included.
  • MexenlivesMexenlives Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Pantheon of course!  CoE in a close second.

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Kyleran said:
    Lutorin said:
    Had to check what this MU Legend is as I have never heard of it .
     It doesn't seem very probable that several hundreds of fans of this game suddenly and at the same time decided to support their game in this vote .

It also doesn't seem very probable that mmorpg.com admin didn't notice a sharp peak of several hundreds new account créations within only 2 days .
    The challenge for the site is a goal of polls and contests is to draw new visitors who hopefully stick around and generate traffic and clicks.

Not many sure ways to discern between legitimate new accounts and those owned by bots.

Best option would be to secretly weight the votes wirh more credence being given to accounts with greater longevity or activity.

Clearly my vote should count as 100 while Blue Turtle, Torval around 150. DMKano? 500 easy.

;)
    You can have my vote, too. This way you can easily over shadow them. 

P.S. Don't mention it mate.
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • WhiskyjumperWhiskyjumper Member UncommonPosts: 75

Regnor said:

Pantheon will fail utterly at launch. It's a miserable tribute to the 1990's style of gameplay where grouping was forced on you and kill stealing is commonplace. Vote for this one if you like standing around for 4-5 hours LFG.

Some of us are looking very forward to exactly that. Pantheon received my vote, easy.
  • Stone_FountainStone_Fountain Member UncommonPosts: 233
    Pantheon is a game where you have to actually play it. That and reputation matters. Manners and making friends matters. That's what old school Everquest was really about. I never had to sit around and look for a group, never. It's main drawback is time. You can't just login and expect to get and do everything you want in a moment. And treat others however you want and it never hinders you. So for a game that is being touted as terrible, I'm very interested in it and not Crowfsll or Camelot.

First PC Game: Pool of Radiance July 10th, 1990. First MMO: Everquest April 23, 1999

Shouldn't the vote been over by now? I'm all confused on time zones as I'm on vacation in Sri Lanka :)
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Just an FYI, we will be scrubbing the data manually at the end of the poll to make sure no cheating occurred. If it did, and that cheater was the winner, the next-in-line who did not cheat will win the award. @Meddle will be doing the scrubbing himself.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Just an FYI, we will be scrubbing the data manually at the end of the poll to make sure no cheating occurred. If it did, and that cheater was the winner, the next-in-line who did not cheat will win the award. @Meddle will be doing the scrubbing himself.
    BRAVO
    Chamber of Chains
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Hexipox said:
    Shouldn't the vote been over by now? I'm all confused on time zones as I'm on vacation in Sri Lanka :)
    3.5 more hours or so.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• Charlie.CheswickCharlie.Cheswick Member UncommonPosts: 469
    MU Legend? Surprised to see such a strong showing. Interesting.
    -Chuckles
  • KilsinKilsin Member RarePosts: 515
    Nice job @BillMurphy thanks for looking into it, my friend :)

• dcutbi001dcutbi001 Member UncommonPosts: 49
    edited January 2017
    Whats odd about the MU rise is that, out of the 10 pages here, I've counted 3 or 4 people who have actually posted talking about it. At least the Pantheon folks are coming here to comment. I would imagine adding comments would be a lot harder to add to a bot. 

That, or they are just coming to vote and leaving, I suppose.

Quick edit: I did just noticed they have 63k plus people on their facebook page, so who knows.
    Post edited by dcutbi001 on
  • tamra2tamra2 Member CommonPosts: 1
    MU Legend srsly
    edited January 2017
    dcutbi001 said:
    Whats odd about the MU rise is that, out of the 10 pages here, I've counted 3 or 4 people who have actually posted talking about it. At least the Pantheon folks are coming here to comment. I would imagine adding comments would be a lot harder to add to a bot. 

That, or they are just coming to vote and leaving, I suppose.
    I was thinking the same, well not cheating, more 'where came all those votes from' - but being a huge fan of Pantheon and among its fine community I can easily say that this community is dedicated and most would probably leave a comment to their vote. While others just might pick one, also MU legends has been open for test for nearly anyone, so lots have tried and might have picked it only based on that.

• tyambertyamber Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen