Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Player's Choice Awards - Most Wanted MMO of 2017 a Awards at MMORPG.com

Comments

• MeeksMeeks Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Pantheon wins hands down for me. Zero interest in PVP and a disdain for the paint-by-numbers approach so prevalent in MMOs today makes this an easy choice.
  • hasho83hasho83 Member UncommonPosts: 84
    SOTA is a money grabber ... ill pick anything else .
  • AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521

cheyane said:

Is every game on that list with the exception of Pantheon a PvP game ?

DnL will have seperate PvE servers, so that's good.
  • CoatedCoated Member UncommonPosts: 507
    A few titles I am interested in. Only sad part is that non of these look to be a game changer. They all are average titles with average backing. Most of these are guaranteed to come out in bare bones fashion with promises of future content to be added. (We all know how that turns out).

Albion Online is the only sure fire title on that list. You will get exactly what you expect from AO.
  • KaiWinglessKaiWingless Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Pantheon! Everything I see and the progress that's getting made just makes me so happy.
  • TntmicroTntmicro Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen
    Nothing else...
  • salaciouscrumbssalaciouscrumbs Member UncommonPosts: 169
    Pantheon for obvious reasons. Nothing comes even close to second.
  • XatshXatsh Member RarePosts: 451
    Pantheon gets my vote
  • MokkoMokko Member UncommonPosts: 2
    We all have different tastes and I'm glad most of us are looking forward to some new games coming in the future. I hope Shroud of the Avatar does well as some others. I voted Pantheon simply because it's my play style and I enjoy the type of all-round game. Someone might not feel the same way I do. It'll be pre-alpha around summer. hopefully we'll hear more soon. - cheers to you and your game choice.
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Voted Pantheon as well. Can't wait for (pre?)alpha!
  • genaknoscgenaknosc Member UncommonPosts: 112
    The games most likely to do well, still garnered a lot of votes but likely nobody felt they needed to show up in force to back them because they are already considered likely to succeed in the market, eg. Camelot U, Crowfall.

Meanwhile Pantheon looks like a pile of dung and is supported by a rabble of cultists who eagerly show up here to make their "last hope for MMOs" win a forum poll so it still seems legitimate.
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    genaknosc said:
    The games most likely to do well, still garnered a lot of votes but likely nobody felt they needed to show up in force to back them because they are already considered likely to succeed in the market, eg. Camelot U, Crowfall.

Meanwhile Pantheon looks like a pile of dung and is supported by a rabble of cultists who eagerly show up here to make their "last hope for MMOs" win a forum poll so it still seems legitimate.

Are you really that threatened by a game you don't like winning a forum poll?
  • PoliticaldadPoliticaldad Member UncommonPosts: 132
    was in the Crowfall camp, but saw the Streams for Pantheon (which I thought was dead)
    Sold my early-Amber Crowfall to go into Pathfinder's Pledge for Pantheon
  • EQOAnostalgiaEQOAnostalgia Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Pantheon! Mixing the old school with some new ideas! Since EverQuest is pretty much toes up these days, a lot of us need a new place to call home. Don't let us down VR!
  • bananbanan Member UncommonPosts: 9
    edited January 2017
    Voted Pantheon. It KIND of interested me when it was announced. After watching that last stream with Coh, or whatever he's called though, i really liked to hear the philosophy behind the game and was amazed at the progress that had been made. I dont get hyped by mmo's or games in general these days any more, but i'm defenetly keeping an eye on this one.
  • EQOAnostalgiaEQOAnostalgia Member UncommonPosts: 12
    genaknosc said:

We're perfectly content without bitter toxic WoW gamers in our server thanks :) we keep it oldschool and friendly, stick to your BGs brah. 
  • strykr619strykr619 Member UncommonPosts: 283
    Pantheon is my vote always kept the faith (was a kickstarter original) and later laid down $500 the progress they have made is great and its getting better, unity 5 was a really good choice... 
  • LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,963
    We steeped so low that only award category is "Most wanted MMO" ... :(

• BlackWind4568BlackWind4568 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen gets my vote hands down :)
  • moki22moki22 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Pantheon looks like the best upcoming title all around! 
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    I will prob try them all :)

• VaultarnVaultarn Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Pantheon for me. Great community and really digging the direction of the development. Some really interesting ideas. Looking forward to checking it out. Want to know more, check out this: https://pantheonmmo.com/game/pantheon_difference/
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• powerGasherpowerGasher Member CommonPosts: 1
    Crom laughs at your poll! 26 days until Conan Exiles launch, so STOKED!
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    All these one post responses.
    They do know there is no beta key involved with this right?

The faithful backers of various crowdfunded games will no doubt rally to support "their" game. The really enthusiastic ones will possibly even create multiple new accounts to help their game get publicity...