Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing (January 2017)

Comments

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Torval said:
    filmoret said:
    Archeage 3.0 got me hooked right now.
    You should change your password and PM @MikeB to get your forum account back. I think @DMKano has hacked it. :chuffed: 
    I'm pretty sure all the accounts that DmKano has hacked mentions Trove as one of their favorite games.

Dude you cracked me up.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    War Thunder (air combat)

Once I get tired of that, Skyrim Ultimate Edition is waiting...

And I'll swing by ESO once the housing patch goes live.
    d_20
  • winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737
    edited January 2017
    Hopping on WoW every now and then to casually level my dwarf Monk who recently got his legendary.

Mainly playing Overwatch now but I've got a 12 month sub on runescape for my hardcore ironman that I mean to tend to at least somewhat. Not something I hop on actively.
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    NOTHING right now. Considering starting FFXIV and / or BDO

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• NephethNepheth Member RarePosts: 473
    World of Warcraft - still going strong. I recently joined a new rp guild and having a blast atm.
    Overwatch - I have an amazing team and play it every night. 
    Guild Wars 2 - I log in once in 1-2 weeks and do some wvw. I don't play this game as an mmorpg anymore.
    Clash of Clans - the only mobile game that I enjoy playing.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Mass Effect 3 modded.
    Chamber of Chains
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    wyldmagik said:
    Kyleran said:
    EVE of course, along with Wasteland 2 atm.

In 2 days the relaunched "DAOC" private server (2003 ruleset) goes live so for the first time ever in my long career in the game I'll be rolling a "filthy Hib"

My friends are making me do it.  ;)

Other titles I hope to check out include Conan Exiles, Albion Online, CU (dare I hope?) or perhaps D & L.
    https://uthgard.org/ << this one?

Shhhh....not supposed to say..... (but yeah) ;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    Overwatch, Minecraft, and a few got Warhammer vermintide.

I self identify as a monkey.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    This is a good idea for an ongoing series of threads. Let's do this every month. :)

Me? I am kind of bouncing around aimless at the moment. I don't have a whole lot of time and I've pushed through all of the content in my normal haunts (SWTOR/Marvel Heroes). A bit of Elder Scrolls Legends and some mobile Star Wars games (Galaxy of Heroes/Force Arena).
    d_20
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited January 2017
    Sky Forge, League OF Legends, DOTA 2, Smite...

I did take a look at both ESO, and SWTOR recently, but I just couldn't wrap my head around either of them the decisions being made by developers mostly around Cash Shop issues driving me away from more and more into more MOBA games it feels like.

Am really looking to try out ESO again I do have it installed, but right now i've logged in looked at the RNG chests and been Nope not for me, went back to playing League...
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Games I've played in the last month include State of Decay, Mad Max, Skyforge, Tomb Raider, Wasteland 2, Batman Arkham Asylum and possibly Elite Dangerous. 

Nope the last I logged on to ED was 11/29.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    edited January 2017
    Vendetta Online VR
    Minecraft Gear VR
    Hyper Light Drifter
    Shadowrun: Hong Kong
    The Banner Saga

A couple hours each.
    Post edited by Phaserlight on

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    MikeB said:
    This is a good idea for an ongoing series of threads. Let's do this every month. :)

Me? I am kind of bouncing around aimless at the moment. I don't have a whole lot of time and I've pushed through all of the content in my normal haunts (SWTOR/Marvel Heroes). A bit of Elder Scrolls Legends and some mobile Star Wars games (Galaxy of Heroes/Force Arena).
    Monthly works, @MikeB.  I was aiming for quarterly to see how gaming preferences change over time.  (Without swamping myself with data).  I tried to start last year, but the health thing kinda ate the last one or two tries.  So I dropped last year's survey.   A monthly survey could be quite useful for sampling this kind of data.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• GitmixGitmix Member UncommonPosts: 605
    I'm playing vanilla WoW atm.
  • casyiicasyii Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Black Desert Online, Overwatch andddd... VR!
  • dreadlordnafdreadlordnaf Member UncommonPosts: 88
    Star Sonata!   An oldie but goodie.  www.starsonata.com

• RazephonRazephon Member UncommonPosts: 628
    - Tried Space Hulk Deathwing - felt uninspired and kept crashing. Quite disappointing. 
    - Batman Telltale series - Definitely enjoyed it. Haven't enjoyed any game in a while!
    - Doom - Going to start this based off TB's recommendations.

Not looking forward to anything in Jan. Otherwise I've mainly been watching twitch. I find it to be a good way to find the few games that I'll actually enjoy

Currently waiting for the MMO industry to put out something good.
  • Kunai_VaxKunai_Vax Member RarePosts: 527
    Been playing Battlerite this last week or so. Its been pretty fun, although it took a lot of practice before i was any good.

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607
    Witcher 3(sweet mother o' God what a great game...) and ESO.  More than enough game to occupy my time for the foreseeable future...
  • celopoffcelopoff Member CommonPosts: 3
    Marvel Heroes is a good game ?
  • ApexTKMApexTKM Member UncommonPosts: 334
    celopoff said:
    Marvel Heroes is a good game ?
    To me it is yes.
    The acronym MMORPG use to mean Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game.

But the acronym MMMORPG now currently means Microscopic Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game. Kappa.
  • ZerberitoZerberito Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I would like to try again GW2. Is there people to do things in the maps? Its alive the game now?
  • JakkssJakkss Member UncommonPosts: 34
    I am playing Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst... While I wait for that dream MMORPG to come out.
  • FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628
    Farcry Primal
    Nier Automata demo (crazy delicious)
  • Shekhar800Shekhar800 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Join A3Ultimate.com for war and pvp better fun and events
This discussion has been closed.