Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing (January 2017)

Comments

• SinsaiSinsai Member UncommonPosts: 405
    ESO and 2 Alphas.
  • free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043
    A little Stranded Deep and

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Archeage 3.0 got me hooked right now.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • thelawoflogicthelawoflogic Member UncommonPosts: 788

I am playing Subnautica and astoner for xbox

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    edited January 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• NarugNarug Member UncommonPosts: 756
    Asherons Call 2

While I still have the time that will only exist this month

I suspect I'll revert to single player games again

They will involve NWN2, Sword Coast Legends, Pillars of Eternity, Witcher 2&3, Dragon Age Series

AC2 Player RIP Final Death Jan 31st 2017

Refugee of Auberean

Refugee of Dereth

• TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    Star Citizen

Just kidding, according to some people here its vaporware. So I must not really be playing it.

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• XevraXevra Member UncommonPosts: 12
    ESO
  • nesteanestea Member UncommonPosts: 30
    X1: FFXV, ESO, BF1, GoW:UE, GoW4, Dark Souls 3, The Division (it's taking up quite a bit of my time lately..)

PC: Overwatch, Civ 6, Wildstar Online
  • SirAgravaineSirAgravaine Member RarePosts: 520
    WoW
    Diablo III
    The Order 1886
  • holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    Overwatch and BDO this month.
  • OnPlayOnPlay Member CommonPosts: 5
    Mobile Legends
    Fantasy Squad: The Era Begins
    Rogue Life: Squad Goals
  • YaevinduskYaevindusk Member RarePosts: 2,094
    edited January 2017
    Just FFXIV.

Too much hand holding and lack of complexity in most other games I've tried.  Though really it may be because it's the only game that still has an amazing economy and crafting system even after four years.
    Buschkatze
    Due to frequent travel in my youth, English isn't something I consider my primary language (and thus I obtained quirky ways of writing).  German and French were always easier for me despite my family being U.S. citizens for over a century.  Spanish I learned as a requirement in school, Japanese and Korean I acquired for my youthful desire of anime and gaming (and also work now).  I only debate in English to help me work with it (and limit things).  In addition, I'm not smart enough to remain fluent in everything and typically need exposure to get in the groove of things again if I haven't heard it in a while.  If you understand Mandarin, I know a little, but it has actually been a challenge and could use some help.

Also, I thoroughly enjoy debates and have accounts on over a dozen sites for this.  If you wish to engage in such, please put effort in a post and provide sources -- I will then do the same with what I already wrote (if I didn't) as well as with my responses to your own.  Expanding my information on a subject makes my stance either change or strengthen the next time I speak of it or write a thesis.  Allow me to thank you sincerely for your time.
  • peanutabcpeanutabc Member UncommonPosts: 176
    nothing right now.

Wouldn't call ffxiv complex at all though, it's a very basic mmo, limited gear so there's nothing to think about, 1 way to equip your character each patch being a mix and match of raid/tome gear. Combat follows a script, everything is the same. Everything is very set in stone and it's one of the biggest flaws
    Buschkatze
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• 5Luck5Luck Member UncommonPosts: 218
    Distant worlds:universe 120 hours (hard to start hard to master)

Crusader Kings II (some of the newer content) ~ 40 hours

Tyranny 20 hours.(I postponed this as there was a slew of updates and wanted to wait till they slowed)
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited January 2017
    EVE of course, along with Wasteland 2 atm.

In 2 days the relaunched "DAOC" private server (2003 ruleset) goes live so for the first time ever in my long career in the game I'll be rolling a "filthy Hib"

My friends are making me do it.  ;)

Other titles I hope to check out include Conan Exiles, Albion Online, CU (dare I hope?) or perhaps D & L.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• sayuusayuu Member RarePosts: 766
    I'm currently "playing" RPGMaker MV

to finally put my money where my mouth is and make a terrible game so that people on the internet can rip it apart. . .like I've done constantly over the years. . .
    d_20
  • starstar1starstar1 Member UncommonPosts: 62
    Mainly SWTOR, Fallout 4, and a little Astroneer for me.
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Wildstar and FFXIV
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    This community is playing lots of interesting games.  I cycle through games on a regular basis.  I had finally trimmed my Steam wish list down to 5 games.  I think this thread is going to fill the wish list again.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    edited January 2017
    Torval said:
    sayuu said:
    I'm currently "playing" RPGMaker MV

to finally put my money where my mouth is and make a terrible game so that people on the internet can rip it apart. . .like I've done constantly over the years. . .
    My daughter has put about 3,800 hours in VX Ace. She plays and fiddles with fan mod games. I'm surprised at the size and scope of the RPG Maker fan community.
    Besides rpg maker xp I honestly didn't like their newer versions.

Less layers to map, lower graphics (Unless you tweak) but it has more advanced language and performance.

I also put a ton of hours in attempting games but never completed one :P I'm too ambitious on my projects which makes me give up. (I did however release a demo of one of them and people liked it. I also have some youtube videos of another one I was really enjoying making but never got to make a demo, as it mostly had a ton of dungeons done than story/stuff to do)

• deniterdeniter Member RarePosts: 1,430
    WoW vanilla and Civ6.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    edited January 2017
    Torval said:
    TSW - Started a new Templar on Arcadia. I'm still in Kingsmouth QL4. Trying to work out my build.

Rift - Playing my rogue in beastmaster mode. Level 62.  Playing casually.

ESO - My hardware reboot problem is making it hard to play this and Shroud.

Broken Sword 4 - Working my way through the series.

Diablo 3 - Waiting for the new season and anniversary content.

Damn you've gone gold last I saw your name was purple. How to get name color levels is that part of their subscription thing?
    On topic- Mount & Blade Warband and Tiger Knight Empire Wars.
  • wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516
    Kyleran said:
    EVE of course, along with Wasteland 2 atm.

In 2 days the relaunched "DAOC" private server (2003 ruleset) goes live so for the first time ever in my long career in the game I'll be rolling a "filthy Hib"

My friends are making me do it.  ;)

Other titles I hope to check out include Conan Exiles, Albion Online, CU (dare I hope?) or perhaps D & L.
    https://uthgard.org/ << this one?

This discussion has been closed.