Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fan-Made Tribute to Carrie Fisher - Star Wars: The Old Republic Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageFan-Made Tribute to Carrie Fisher - Star Wars: The Old Republic Videos - MMORPG.com

A lovely look at the Star Wars: The Old Republic player tribute to Carrie Fisher. Get a tissue. You'll need it.

Read the full story here

Comments

• lemonhead78lemonhead78 Member UncommonPosts: 31
    edited December 2016
    That was beautiful. It is sad to see her go, but it is moments like this that remind me why I love this genre.

Princess Leia Organa, may the force guide you and protect you on this new adventure. You will be deeply missed.
    Post edited by lemonhead78 on
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    That was beautiful. It is sad to see her go, but it are moments like this that remind me why I love this genre.

Princess Leia Organa, may the force guide you and protect you on this new adventure. You will be deeply missed.
    100% agreed. While I believe that Bioware will put some type of memorial to Ms Fisher and / or Leia Organa, this spontaneous player outpouring is representative of how much she touched people's lives and how much she will be missed.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    I hope BioWare does something but it is nice to see the fans do something themselves.
  • sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    Well done, well done!
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    Im no stranger to princess Leia tributes involving tissues.
  • DijonCyanideDijonCyanide Member UncommonPosts: 586
    A very nice & thoughtful tribute to her passing. Well done.
  • alexk24alexk24 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Wow that was beautiful I can't wait to play again