Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2016 Wraps Up with a New World Boss - Black Desert Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2016 in News & Features Discussion

image2016 Wraps Up with a New World Boss - Black Desert Online - MMORPG.com

Black Desert Online News - The fearsome Nouver has taken to the field in Black Desert Online as 2016 comes to a close. Nouver is a powerful dragon field that lives in the midst of the desert and who pelts players with fire and air. Defeat of Nouver can see players loot powerful sub-weapons.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    2017 here we come
  • maximovmaxmaximovmax Member UncommonPosts: 2
    i love u all
  • JinxysJinxys Member UncommonPosts: 488
    Happy New Year to all!
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Happy New Year!
    I was kinda hoping for the ocean content to land with the last patch, but Nouver's not a bad deal either. :P

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    Nouver is an older boss that should have come out before the awakenings. Now everyone is busting out with awakening weapons and pwn the boss...lol

But he still drops some of the best loot in the game. So he will be camped for awhile. 

Here he is in action. 

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    edited January 2017
    That was cool the way the dragon flew up and then spouted some fire but the streams of fire were a little lame not very big I was thinking Game of Thrones dragon fire would have been cooler. I liked how the dragon moved about though and not just stayed at one spot while everyone piled damage on it.

"No loots lol"