Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LE - The only true AAA+ mmorpg left out there

It seems that Lineage Eternal is the only true upcoming AAA mmorpg from a big studio. I am a "clean" mmo player since like 2 years ago ( played a bit and kinda dissapointed by Wildstar ! Does that count? ) because there is nothing else left to play. 

More so, there is also not a single MMO under development from a big company and I am fcking tired when I hear "Kickstarter mmo" .

LE it seems will have exactly what a MMO should have. Open World, Open PVP , Siege Battles, Arena's .. you name it. I really really really hope it will be a game which I will enjoy it and that it will be P2P(!!!!!!!) . 

Yes, P2P! The only free to play game I play right now is HotS but that's not a MMO. 

So please NCSoft, it took you a lot of time to develop LE and is still takes you even more time to release it. Take all the time to make it a pure gem. 

Also, do NOT make LE F2P! ( Did I already said that? )

..... NO F2P!

Thank you!

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

Comments

• IsilithTehrothIsilithTehroth Member RarePosts: 616
    This isn't really an mmo

MurderHerd

• AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    Um, no and someone needs to look at the "In Development" hype meter. This thing threw everything out of whack with 22 votes.
  • krulerkruler Member UncommonPosts: 589
    Well after looking at website and doing a bit of research, short reply to Op would be NOPE.

• shalissarshalissar Member UncommonPosts: 509
    Aori said:
    This isn't really an mmo

Yep nothing MMO about it at all right?
    Oh boy nothing says REAL MMO like spawn camping! they have the option to spawn somewhere else I hope?

They have to tread very carefully and do a very thorough job otherwise it will end up like the countless other sequels that have been pale shadows of their predecessors. 
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Someone seems to "necro" this thread :)

LE is a real MMO , but  .. I have some doubts now , in comparation with what I said 1 and a half year ago ( this thread is that old :)

And one of the doubts I have now, is the "4 heroes at a time" feature !

We shall see how this turns out.  

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!