Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert Online Korea Costumes for December

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
Published on Dec 21, 2016

Black Desert Online Korea Pearl Shop costumes for December. This includes the new Winter Snow White Costume for every class and a new horse armor.

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited December 2016
    The level of detail is amazing for some of the costumes in this game. 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Twitch : dren_utogi
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Unreal, but gotta remember...

. Pearl inventory is limited to 200 items so if you buy too many costumes eventually you will have to junk some being unable to fit them all... ( One of the reasons i stopped playing after a GM confirmed this with me.)

. Costumes are per character not per account which does suck.
  • ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    edited December 2016
    Renoaku said:
    Unreal, but gotta remember...

. Pearl inventory is limited to 200 items so if you buy too many costumes eventually you will have to junk some being unable to fit them all... ( One of the reasons i stopped playing after a GM confirmed this with me.)

. Costumes are per character not per account which does suck.
    Wait....200 slots should be more than enough considering that you can have 8 characters, that means 1600 slots.
    Only costumes cannot be traded, everything else can.
    And costumes are no more than 10 for each classes at the moment, usually consisting of 5 pieces each (including weapons), so basically if you own all the costumes you gonna fill 50 slots.
    How do you fill 200 slots? .....and you left for that reason?
    Go figure.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• AbaxialAbaxial Member UncommonPosts: 140
    Detailed, but hardly adventuring gear. I'd never pay what is it? €20? for something like this.