Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMO Beta Key Giveaway! - Life is Feudal - MMORPG.com

Comments

• YoofaloofYoofaloof Member UncommonPosts: 217
    Can't be any worse than 2016. Let me in!
  • poiuhjklpoiuhjkl Member CommonPosts: 1
    Woot! Can't wait for the beta!
  • Engel123Engel123 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Looking forward to bashing heads and building a world.
  • KelevarasKelevaras Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I was interested in feudal life for some time because I love that era that is developed. I think it's an incredible idea but first I'd like to try it out.
  • FopikasFopikas Member UncommonPosts: 1
    edited December 2016
    Sounds like awesome mmorpg game, I waited for this game FOR a damn long time
  • Mekon1971Mekon1971 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I really enjoy playing LiF:YO and have been looking forward to the MMO for two years and would love an opportunity to get into Beta.
  • darthsaber89darthsaber89 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    i love the medieval era, and would love to play this game.
  • truewarlordtruewarlord Member UncommonPosts: 78
    Realy not sure what it will be, just want to test, because the cheaper "founder pack" don't even include the game, an absurd if you ask me.
  • R.LimaR.Lima Member UncommonPosts: 135
    edited December 2016
    I am interested in playing an MMO that strays away from the traditional, an MMO that carves its own path. I am interested in a game that provides me with the freedom and tools to shape my character the way I see fit. I am interested in exploring a world devoid of instances, where one player's actions can be felt by all others. I am interested in Life is Feudal.
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    edited December 2016
    Realy not sure what it will be, just want to test, because the cheaper "founder pack" don't even include the game, an absurd if you ask me.
    The cheaper one doesn't include the 64 person LIF: Your Own game which is different than the mmo part.
    So I guess they are no longer giving access to the mmo part if you just purchase LIF: YO on steam. Now you have to pay $60($40 on "sale") for the mmo portion. 
    Their games seem a bit pricey if you ask me, LIF:YO @ $40 , Forest  Village $25, mmo $60 and the steam holiday sale is just a pittance @ 20% off.

And that is another reason for wanting a key because there is no way I am paying that much for it unless I have tried it first. Sorry for thye double post hope it doesn't disqualify me  O.o

• odinthor021odinthor021 Member UncommonPosts: 40
    Wouldn't mind doing some testing of the game as long as  an established forum to post bugs to exists!
  • KinringKinring Member UncommonPosts: 104
    I enjoyed the single player and would like to try the MMO.

• SawcekeSawceke Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Always loved medieval games.You can plunge into the game and forget about all problems from real life. Also like to look around and thinkink what if lived in that time.
  • royalsea3royalsea3 Member UncommonPosts: 44
    I have always enjoyed medieval games, and this takes the cake.
  • sassoonsssassoonss Member UncommonPosts: 1,132
    just got a new 1070 card and Samsung ssd pro
    would love to see how it works
  • TheAsianVillainTheAsianVillain Member UncommonPosts: 85
    I would like to play it with my GF, simple.
  • PaglioniPaglioni Member UncommonPosts: 5
    I'm a big fan of anything about the Middle Age (almost any city here in Emilia Romagna, Italy, has at least one castle). I own some swords myself.
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    edited December 2016
    As I mentioned in another thread for LiF, I'm super interested in the alignment system.  Namely, the possibility of a permanent alignment label for those who fall below a certain threshold.

This game has a very unique payment model that I think, working in tandem with aforementioned alignment system, could be a good answer to how to do open world PvP with real consequence.

If they can successfully create a virtual society with rules adhered to organically through deterrents such as monetary penalties (having to buy a new character start to lose a permanent alignment penalty from mindless ganking) and an alignment system that specifically targets repeat offenders..  That alone would make it unique in the gaming space!

Not to mention what might arise naturally once a band of players are all under that same penalty.  Do you think they'll eventually find one another and band together to begin raiding/pillaging "honest" folk??  Maybe, maybe not (though I think we will see a group of murderous gamers attempt to stake a claim), but at least the game gives the opportunity to do so, while requiring the player to support the game developer if they wish to magically "wash away" that bad rep.

• boby65boby65 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I played LiF and now I want to continue my journey and build myself an epic village...for me it's the perfect game. I spent days playing it and developing my character.
  • 187lloyd187lloyd Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I like beta keys. I like Life is Feudal. Not much more to say
  • BohunBohun Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Finally a refreshing realistic medieval take on the MMO genre - please count me in!
  • RBravoRBravo Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Life is Feudal looks like a very cool game. I would love to check it out. A medieval MMO sandbox with PvP...sounds perfect!
  • idvhfdidvhfd Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I've played a mad amount of LiF:YO, and the experience is simply mesmerizing. So many options, such well polished systems, such rewarding constructions and professions, and even the PvP is great! All that time, I've played with my friend, and it's been one of the best experiences I've had in gaming. Take that and put it into a MMO. This, kind sirs, I believe, is the recipe for great success.
    I believe that, given these premises, there's no need for an actual explanation. I can not contain the hype.
  • CaptKushCaptKush Member CommonPosts: 1
    Hey! Hey! Hey!
    Throw a Code my Way!!!

In all seriousness I really enjoyed the other games they released would love to be a part of this one starting out. Thanks and Happy Holidays!
  • VobulucarVobulucar Member CommonPosts: 1
    I havn't got any good MMO right now so I would be very happy
This discussion has been closed.