Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMO Beta Key Giveaway! - Life is Feudal - MMORPG.com

Comments

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402
    Looks inteteresting. MMO landscape has been barren lately.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• krityckrityc Member UncommonPosts: 175
    Survival games seem to be something that everyone is trying to create, but nobody has mastered. I'm open to trying LiF to see how it compares to the competition.

[(T+G=W)=Gr*Nf]-S=FoF
    T=Time G=Gear W=Win Gr=Grind Nf=NoFun S=Skill FoF=FullofFail

"Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's azz by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?" - Tommy Boy

• VickorGearboxVickorGearbox Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Looking for a new mmorpg Also played LFYO
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    This looks like a game that I could get into.  Love the genre.

I self identify as a monkey.

• BrakardBrakard Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Played the other two LiF games, wanna give this one a try too
  • Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    I am add this game in my favorites
  • ErebozEreboz Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Really enjoyed Life is Feudal. Can't wait to see it in an mmo universe and take advantage of everything it will have to offer
  • HiktooHiktoo Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Building a castle sounds pretty cool
  • TarkusTarkus Member UncommonPosts: 45
    Life is Feudal MMO may parallel Life under the Trump presidency. Gonna be awesome!!

Welcome Back My Friends

• MexenlivesMexenlives Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Looks like I'm late to the party!!
  • abnesherabnesher Member UncommonPosts: 112
    It's next on my list!

---------
    no sig

• BeerninjaBeerninja Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I am interested because right now all the games out are worthless, and hopefully this one will be the one I can call home.
  • hokuto78hokuto78 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    I'm bored and need a new game :)
  • tehwewetehwewe Member UncommonPosts: 6
    I wanna test this Hardcore Sandbox RPG/MMORPG
  • EnergyoEnergyo Member UncommonPosts: 69
    Been looking for a sandbox MMO to go to for a long time. Would love to help beta test this one and if good get my friends into it as well as they are looking for a hardcore sandbox MMO too.

• CaebsterCaebster Member CommonPosts: 1
    The historical setting of Life is Feudal is particularly enticing.
  • darkwolfjaydarkwolfjay Member UncommonPosts: 16
    I´m 34, have a wife, two kids, played more than hundreds of mmos..I need to retire in a feudal life
  • PimpNastyPimpNasty Member UncommonPosts: 30
    I would love to play any sandbox that is set in this era...guild mates would also be interested if it is any good. 
  • LokkjeLokkje Member UncommonPosts: 7
    A friend of mine loved the stand alone but told me to wait for this.....waiting....
  • draegnardraegnar Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I just wanna craft weapons for people man, let me be a blacksmith
  • ICEBLUEICEBLUE Member UncommonPosts: 58
    I am always interested in games that try to present a real, believable world, were things are not handed to the player, nor is the player led by the nose down a path with little or no choices that make any difference the him/her or the game world.
  • vlodeckvlodeck Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Where are the keys?
  • serkanayserkanay Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Medieval Sandbox MMO. I want to play.
  • tjet73tjet73 Member UncommonPosts: 19
    I like medieval times, this game looks nice.
  • noonnoon Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I Just got my first nice graphics card GTX 1070 I have been working with a 550 for many years now struggling with lag and low setting issues...i am a diehard mmorpg gamer i have even have MMORPG tattood on my knuckles I would love to test your game out and send you feedback and enjoy this awesome beautiful world that you've created MMOs are masterpieces that I love to experience
This discussion has been closed.