Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMO Beta Key Giveaway! - Life is Feudal - MMORPG.com

Comments

• DEATHRAMENTDEATHRAMENT Member UncommonPosts: 701
    Very interested in this game. Love the theme plus sandbox elements.
  • CostaniusCostanius Member UncommonPosts: 231
    I would like to get a key because I like history, the medieval time and playing MMOs for 15+years! And I supported them buying and playing Life is Feudal Forest Village.

-----------------------------------
    Life is too short to play bad games.

• tommyscartommyscar Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I like medieval games and mmo's ,so i want to try this !
    feel the darkness already !
  • eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809
    Life is never futile, Life however is Feudal
  • IntroductionIntroduction Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I really like playing survival games, so a MMO for LiF would be pretty great
  • wowhuntardwowhuntard Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Carius est carum, si praegustatur amarum.
  • tgoodspetgoodspe Member UncommonPosts: 48
    Just build a brand new mITX system with a 6700K and Titan XP to name a few. Been searching for a new MMORPG for YEARS. Would love to give this one a go!

Thanks for consideration! :)
  • LIPA_PLLIPA_PL Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Also can be a realy fun game
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    edited December 2016
    According to all posters here this is a real sandbox so this might be my chance to find out what that actually means as the term seemed to differ from game to game, but not with this one apparently! Also, I am really worried my computer might not run it properly so this would be my ultimate chance to find out! Also, it is not sci-fi, I hate sci-fi....

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• SolinoxSolinox Member CommonPosts: 1
    Excited for a new MMO that breaks out of the typical WoW/FF genres! Merry Christmas everyone!
  • wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516
    edited December 2016
    I want to build fortifications so large with so many friends and totally dominate every other human being on that land - and of course tax them through the nose. :D

Role play ftw.
  • JemAs666JemAs666 Member UncommonPosts: 252

DMKano said:

Here I lie on wet sand,
    I will not make it home.
    I clinch my sword in my hand,
    Say farewell to those I love.

(If I get a key - I will donate it to an active member of mmorpg.com community, it irks me to no end seeing these low post accounts that are being used for the sole purpose of winning and selling keys for money.)

!
  • CapsupCapsup Member UncommonPosts: 1
    A sandbox MMO with a well thought out crafting and skill system AND action-based combat? Sign me up!
  • AnnwynAnnwyn Member UncommonPosts: 2,854
    I'm largely interested in the crafting aspect of the game, it seems a bit more complex than most other games so I'm curious. I'm fine with it being FFA PvP, it's a genre that I enjoy even as a dedicated crafter.
  • itsoveritsover Member UncommonPosts: 353
    its so real, I want live in it.

• vedrancvedranc Member UncommonPosts: 15
    It's Sandbox It's mmo It's LIF :) wish i can play beta ... :D
  • GameMonger71GameMonger71 Member UncommonPosts: 122
    Life is Feudal helps me with a Game of Thrones addiction
  • BobaFettBobaFett Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Big kingdoms, players and medieval age, what we need more? Oh, maybe a full crafting and complex fighting system ;)
  • ilovespoonsilovespoons Member UncommonPosts: 46
    edited December 2016
    Played a lot of Life is Feudal: Your Own. Within mind of waiting on the MMO. Would love a chance to test the MMO out. One of the few games with Terraforming plus PvP.
  • DrakolusDrakolus Member UncommonPosts: 134
    I am interested because I want to try a new game, one that hopefully does different stuff and is actually fun to play.
  • SpootymanSpootyman Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I would love a chance to play this game!
  • JamieShredsJamieShreds Member UncommonPosts: 1
    LIF needs a mad man like me wielding a visceral weapon on the front lines! I am waiting your call!
  • AomineUniguyAomineUniguy Member CommonPosts: 1
    Would <3 to have a key.
  • CaffynatedCaffynated Member RarePosts: 753
    Member when beta testing was done to insure a high quality product and not just as a cheap marketing gimmick?

I member.
  • kutte543kutte543 Member UncommonPosts: 7
    i'am a true knight
This discussion has been closed.