Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chronicles of Elyria - Weathering the Storm - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Whatever happened to the guy that used to post hundreds of posts for this game? I think he claimed that he worked for CoE
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Whatever happened to the guy that used to post hundreds of posts for this game? I think he claimed that he worked for CoE
    No he said he was just a fan of this project.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Which part of "we have no AAA games to our credit but we're going to do one cheaper, with fewer people and in record setting time" are people missing when they think that this will get done as described on time?

How could anyone in their right mind criticize the skeptics for being skeptical and try to characterize them as protesters standing outside a bakery blocking access?

What defies belief is that anyone can have faith that this small group can do what no one else in the industry - those who have actually seen previous project to completion - has ever done and release a AAA version of their pie-in-the-sky in 1 year.

You know what's wrong with KS in general? The funders' amazing capacity for suspension of disbelief and not showing even the minimal amount of common sense that would allow them to cross a street safely.

Now I'll just move along and stop blocking access to Jeremy's Magic Unicorn Bakery?

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED