Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Race, Four New Dungeons & a Spiffy $4.99 Price - Kings and Heroes - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageNew Race, Four New Dungeons & a Spiffy $4.99 Price - Kings and Heroes - MMORPG.com

Kings and Heroes News - Industry Games has announced that a large update will be deployed to Kings & Heroes in the next day that will bring a bevy of interesting features on board. Four new dungeons will be included as well as the new Amalian (Lizardman) race, a new wolf mount, an experience cloak, additional combat abilities, itemization improvements and more.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    How rough?  I remember there was a stream here awhile back and lots of enthusiasm. Seems quiet since then. 
  • fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
    4.99 is a great price point for this game
  • nate1980nate1980 Member UncommonPosts: 2,063
    I know I'm just standing on principal here, but isn't this game in Early Access? They charge for their Early Access too. The game isn't feature complete or they'd be officially launched. So shouldn't all content created until release be free of charge; included in the original purchase price? It just doesn't seem ethical what they're doing. Charging for things during Early Access. Just say your game is launched and then charge for things. That's the right thing to do, but they won't because then they're held accountable to release standards in the review process.