Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

F*ck McCree

holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772

Comments

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    I'm not good at third person shooters like Overwatch but I did love playing the original game in the arcade as kid.

Harbinger of Fools
  • holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    Mad Dog McCree...  what a lil bitch.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Dakeru said:
    I'm not good at third person shooters like Overwatch 
    I'm sure you mean First Person and i feel the same way. I'm not as good in FPS. I'm a lot more accurate aiming in third person shooters, using both mouse and gamepad(no aim assist either)

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Dakeru said:
    I'm not good at third person shooters like Overwatch 
    I'm sure you mean First Person and i feel the same way. I'm not as good in FPS. I'm a lot more accurate aiming in third person shooters, using both mouse and gamepad(no aim assist either)
    Oh I thought OW was actually a third person game haha.
    But well with my shaky "where's my next coffee?" hands I fail with any kind of mouse based aiming anyway.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    I'm back to overwatch, always played support! And now in love with Ana whats better than shooting at your own teammembers :pleased:

edited December 2016
    Ana is awesome.  Her skillcap is through the roof.

Oddly, I haven't played Overwatch in a couple days- for the first time since I got the game month's ago.  Taking a needed break and chilling in TERA a bit.

Oddly, I haven't played Overwatch in a couple days- for the first time since I got the game month's ago.  Taking a needed break and chilling in TERA a bit.
    Yeh, I stopped when Ana came. Now it feels fresh new and fun again :) Somtimes one needs a little stop :+1:

• drygindrygin Member UncommonPosts: 16

Dunno If i'd say skillcap èr se. I think her case is purely aim control, not difficutly of use.
    edited December 2016
    drygin said:

Dunno If i'd say skillcap èr se. I think her case is purely aim control, not difficutly of use.
    You have a lot of decisions to make as Ana.  Whether to heal or attack.  Whether to use your bomb offensively or defensively.  She has regular shooting ability and sniper ability.  Her sleep is one of the most powerful CC's in the game and one of the hardest to hit.

It's not difficult to just play her and do fine, but to use her to her fullest potential (i.e. her skillcap) is indeed very difficult.

I'm talking about like healing a Rein, switching to sniper, killing a Pharah, bombing a hog right before he heals and sleeping an ulting McCree all in the space of 5 seconds or so. 
    edited December 2016
    drygin said:

You have a lot of decisions to make as Ana.  Whether to heal or attack.  Whether to use your bomb offensively or defensively.  She has regular shooting ability and sniper ability.  Her sleep is one of the most powerful CC's in the game and one of the hardest to hit.

It's not difficult to just play her and do fine, but to use her to her fullest potential (i.e. her skillcap) is indeed very difficult.

I'm talking about like healing a Rein, switching to sniper, killing a Pharah, bombing a hog right before he heals and sleeping an ulting McCree all in the space of 5 seconds or so. 
    Yeh!

I think healing is easyer, cause the hitbox for groupmembers is bigger