Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Revelation Online CBT2: Exclusive Winter Gifts & Pre-download

DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
Winter Login Event

As a token of our appreciation, we have decided to send to all players participating in CBT2 prior to the 23rd of December two cute permanent celebration items! You can look like Santa just in time for Christmas with our Santa Claus Beard accessory and you can also equip our beautiful teddy bear - both of which are new garments for your adventurer in CBT2. You will also be granted these wonderful cosmetics again at the start of Open Beta!

Read more at:

https://ro.my.com/forum/thread/28889-cbt2-exclusive-winter-gifts-pre-download/?postID=190842#post190842

Comments

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    Forgive my scepticism, but one has to ask for clarification on everything these days...

Are these items actually permanent, or are they only "permanent" across the beta tests ? Why do they specifically mention that you'll get the items again at the start of Open Beta ? What happens at launch then ?

I guess it all depends on what your definition of "permanent" is.... :D
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    edited December 2016
    Forgive my scepticism, but one has to ask for clarification on everything these days...

Are these items actually permanent, or are they only "permanent" across the beta tests ? Why do they specifically mention that you'll get the items again at the start of Open Beta ? What happens at launch then ?

You will also be granted these wonderful cosmetics again at the start of Open Beta!

Open beta is soft launch

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    Dragnelus said:

You will also be granted these wonderful cosmetics again at the start of Open Beta!

Open beta is soft launch
    Ah, I see...

So it all depends on what your definition of "launch" is....

It's either a "soft" launch or a "hard" launch, or mebbe it's still just a bit runny on the inside ? :eh:
  • GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 1,097
    Sure would like to try this game, I miss flying!

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!

I think I will try an occultist

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    When they describe PvE they are using the current terminology of "PvE players will have to deal with gankers while they try to PvE"  , right?   There are no seperate servers, am I correct?
    flizzer said:
    When they describe PvE they are using the current terminology of "PvE players will have to deal with gankers while they try to PvE"  , right?   There are no seperate servers, am I correct?
    For EU I only see 2 servers without being only pvp or pve