Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Roccat Suora FX Review - General Hardware Reviews

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageRoccat Suora FX Review - General Hardware Reviews

The Roccat Suora is the German hardware company’s latest attempt to bring the mechanical keyboard to a wider audience. Unlike the Isku and Ryos, the Suora is a minimalist design – no fuss, no muss offering to the Roccat line of keyboards. But it does have one golden shiny feature – the full range of RGB illuminated keys.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Mouloxtos85Mouloxtos85 Member UncommonPosts: 66
    Yay! another overpriced product that offers basic functionality! It gets even more expensive if you dare to be lured from the fancy RGB lightning that everyone's been brainwashed about. It is always nice that the consumers are being treated like special little fairies. Pass...
  • Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,113
    $140... for that? It hardly seems worth it.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited December 2016
    Looks better than mine thats for sure, but... I see keyboards the same way i see mice and headsets, i usually don't agree to pay more than $70 for these peripherals, $80 maximum.

• Sassy_Gay_UnicornSassy_Gay_Unicorn Member UncommonPosts: 316
    edited December 2016
    You can have my daskeyboard when you pry it from my chubby, greasy gamer hands. If anyone is looking for a mechanical keyboard check them out, you won't be disappointed. Edit: They have a lot of models. I believe this is the latest iteration of the one I use: ( https://smile.amazon.com/Das-Keyboard-Professional-Mechanical-DASK3MKPROCLI/dp/B008PFABI8/ref=sr_1_7?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1482140295&sr=1-7&keywords=das+keyboard ). I write a lot and game, so I don't mind spending good money for a great product.
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    I have a venerable Logitech G15 that's been in continuous use as my gaming keyboard for over a decade now. It has a travelled the world with me, shipped to 2 different continents and 2 islands... :D

I have no idea what I'll do when it finally gives up the ghost.
  • drygindrygin Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Asus ROG claymore still a better option for a next year upgrade IMO.
  • tonymallorytonymallory Member CommonPosts: 1
    Honestly doesn't look worth it at all. I found an article on mechanical keyboards under $50 (http://reviews.mysteryblock.com/best-mechanical-keyboard-under-50/) but isn't that way too cheap to be worth paying for? I thought mechanical keyboards cost much more than traditional keyboards? Any input appreciated
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Honestly doesn't look worth it at all. I found an article on mechanical keyboards under $50 (http://reviews.mysteryblock.com/best-mechanical-keyboard-under-50/) but isn't that way too cheap to be worth paying for? I thought mechanical keyboards cost much more than traditional keyboards? Any input appreciated
    I read the SADE keyboards getting good reviews on Amazon and they go for about $35.

I would get a SADE K9 right away, but they aren't available in my country and i don't know if i could change the keys and layout if i'd order one from overseas.

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    $140... for that? It hardly seems worth it.
    The Logitech G910 is better...

Perhaps the new Creative Keyboard :3?