Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Archeage you poc

time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
edited December 2016 in ArcheAge
man this freaking thing.  i get a queue of 1000+. get kicked every 15 minutes then takes 5 -10 minutes to get back in.  so i sign up as patron, can get on immediately, play for 1 hour, only to get DC'd and then takes 5-10 tries to get back in.  my friends got the same issue. the game was released like 2 years ago in the u.s., 5 years ago in other countries.  they still dont got their crap in order.  what a piece of crap

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.

Comments

• darknagualdarknagual Member UncommonPosts: 19
    ok
  • mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    Yeah playing on Legacy servers definitely seems the way to go right now. I haven't been disconnected once. 
  • time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    after you get kicked, i love the grey screen that comes up, so that you have to close out the game.  my guildies got the same issue.  man this game has been out 5 years!! hahah

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.