Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The week before Star Wars Rogue One

ApexTKMApexTKM Member UncommonPosts: 334
So I'm excited because it has nothing to do with jedi and sith really they might make a cameo at best and also because it has nothing to do with the skywalkers. Skywalkers should have died out and there should have never been a episode 7 imo but the 2 trilogies should have ended there no more imo and instead put their focus on unraveling lore through the timelines. Tell the untold stories.

So yea this might be the best star wars movie I've ever seen. The lore direction that disney is going with post-return of the jedi I'm not a fan of like if rey is related to any of the known characters the immersion would be ruined for me. (50 people are in the star wars galaxy?...wut a small world they live in) I also disagree with the decision to keep leia alive she should have been killed by a mandalorian or something pre-force awakens. The way they've told star wars stories I think is too shallow and too predictable and imo should do more complex stories and take advice from George RR. Martin or something.

So yea I'm looking forward to rogue one :)
The acronym MMORPG use to mean Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game.

But the acronym MMMORPG now currently means Microscopic Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game. Kappa.

Comments

• Kunai_VaxKunai_Vax Member RarePosts: 527
    Im eager to see if there's going to be some explanation as to Supreme comander Snokes identity and background. There was a 2 second clip in one of the trailers the suggested there was going to be an answer or at least a clue to his past. 
    But other than that i cant say im super excited. From the scenes ive seen it mostly looks like mediocre acting and a script to match. I think ill save my money and wait for it to come up on putlocker or something. 

• art9393art9393 Member CommonPosts: 14
    got ticket today
    Gorwe said:
    Im eager to see if there's going to be some explanation as to Supreme comander Snokes identity and background. There was a 2 second clip in one of the trailers the suggested there was going to be an answer or at least a clue to his past. 
    But other than that i cant say im super excited. From the scenes ive seen it mostly looks like mediocre acting and a script to match. I think ill save my money and wait for it to come up on putlocker or something. 
    Funny that you should mention putlocker. I mean, I used to watch TNG there(last week lol!), what happened to it?
    Depends where you live but here in UK the site was blocked by my ISP this week. I think they just changed domain names because i found them again today on .live

Gorwe said:
    Gorwe said:
    Funny that you should mention putlocker. I mean, I used to watch TNG there(last week lol!), what happened to it?
    Depends where you live but here in UK the site was blocked by my ISP this week. I think they just changed domain names because i found them again today on .live
    Yes, they were ptobably taken off the google because "illegal blah blah blah"(DMCA). I did notice that they had .ch domain. Maybe Switzerland is indifferent to this?
    I think its more to do with courts and how long it takes for them to get around to ordering closures and blocks etc. 
    putlocker for example has been blocked on 2 popular ISP's for a few months now but luckily it wasnt blocked on mine (until the other day) and once enough ISP's block their site they just move to another domain name and the circle begins all over again. 

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Waiting til Monday. as it's the Wife's birthday, which her request for the next few years is to see Star Wars on her Birthday, as long as they keep this release schedule she'll get that wish, patiently excited  though. 

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• trung031313trung031313 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    ApexTKM said:
    So I'm excited because it has nothing to do with jedi and sith really they might make a cameo at best and also because it has nothing to do with the skywalkers. Skywalkers should have died out and there should have never been a episode 7 imo but the 2 trilogies should have ended there no more imo and instead put their focus on unraveling lore through the timelines. Tell the untold stories.

So yea this might be the best star wars movie I've ever seen. The lore direction that disney is going with post-return of the jedi I'm not a fan of like if rey is related to any of the known characters the immersion would be ruined for me. (50 people are in the star wars galaxy?...wut a small world they live in) I also disagree with the decision to keep leia alive she should have been killed by a mandalorian or something pre-force awakens. The way they've told star wars stories I think is too shallow and too predictable and imo should do more complex stories and take advice from George RR. Martin or something.

So yea I'm looking forward to rogue one :)

@ApexTKM  ???

Gorwe said:
    Gorwe said:
    Yes, they were ptobably taken off the google because "illegal blah blah blah"(DMCA). I did notice that they had .ch domain. Maybe Switzerland is indifferent to this?
    I think its more to do with courts and how long it takes for them to get around to ordering closures and blocks etc. 
    putlocker for example has been blocked on 2 popular ISP's for a few months now but luckily it wasnt blocked on mine (until the other day) and once enough ISP's block their site they just move to another domain name and the circle begins all over again.