Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is dead

TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
I thought it might be a cool MMOARPG, even if there are some p2w elements. NOPE! This game is empty. I've not seen a game this empty in a long time in fact. Back to Marvel Heroes it is.
SWG Bloodfin vet
Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited December 2016
    there is a mobile version. I'm pretty sure it became the focus now although it has a different publisher over there.

Not surprised the game is dead on PC it shut down in Korea before bringing it to the west. Cash grabs like that one tend to die it's second death very quickly.

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    You would think after seeing so many people leave Archeage in the west due to the horrible cash grab, that other eastern developers would have taken notice and would try and listen to their western publishers a bit more.

Seriously, If AA did not have that crazy cash shop, think about how many people would have stayed paying the monthly sub fee?  It would have been a license to print money.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    When the game got released people posted that it would be dead on arrival and of course the Trionmongers went allover them.
    Guess they are all silenced now.

Except for one of course.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Volgore said:
    When the game got released people posted that it would be dead on arrival and of course the Trionmongers went allover them.

Lol and I was one of those people saying it would be DoA. Those founder packs were gold though. 50/100/150$ for a Diablo game? Trion does know how to make easy money, I will give them that. Even "re-launching" archeage 1-2 times to get some easy money. "You need separate accounts so that people can have a fair advantage" (You need separate accounts so Trion can make double the profits off of the same people with a chance to hook new whales).
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    Volgore said:

It's not being a zealot to have the opinion that a game should be out for a bit before declaring it dead.  For those who may have been correct, you can't really give them credit.  People scream that every game is dead.  If you shoot enough rounds down range, you're bound to hit something eventually.

I self identify as a monkey.

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    Volgore said:

Two

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Trion !

Enough said ...

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• GolelornGolelorn Member RarePosts: 1,395
    I think I played this game for 1 minute. That was still 1 minute too long.
  • Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 1,545
    It took a bit over a year but the game's officially going to be dead now.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    Crazy that Marvel Heroes died before this game.
    Dakeru
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• hallucigenocidehallucigenocide Member RarePosts: 1,015
    Tiller said:
    Crazy that Marvel Heroes died before this game.
    MH was a solid game atleast when i played it. this one just seemed silly to me so i never even tried it.

I had fun once, it was terrible.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited January 2018
    This man can see the future
    Post edited by Albatroes on